💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember When Gaga Made Us Promote CTC

PaulR2345

Featured Posts

PaulR2345

On September 26, 2014, Gaga post special message to fans at Gaga Daily Forum.

Hey Monsters, Lady Here.

It’s time to mobilize our monster community and spread jazz as far and wide as we can! When we work together, we can do anything! Here’s some ideas of how we can get the word out on Cheek To Cheek over the next 72 hrs!

Remind people of the Amazon special pricing:

Buy #CheekToCheek
$6.99 Standard http://smarturl.it/CheekToCheekAmzSd 
$9.99 Deluxe http://smarturl.it/CheekToCheekAmz

Post about the #iTunesExclusiveTrack by promoting my BANG BANG performance:
http://gagadaily.com/news/bang-bang-live/

Share the Global itunes link:

http://smarturl.it/CheekToCheek

Remind people that Target features exclusive solo-favorite Track ‘Bewitched, Bothered, Bewildered.’

And that the album is also available in physical form at Walmart, Barnes and Noble, Walgreens, Best Buy, Rite-Aid, FYE, and independent record stores across the country.

Spreading these links and the word to family and friends, would mean the world to me and Tony. You’ve always stood by me, and I will always stand by you. Thank you for being there for me through all the ups and downs. It feels good to watch you all smiling again and feeling passionate about something I love so much. Let’s do this!

Grab your keyboards, and fire away. It’s game time!

Love,
Gagaloo
P.S I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND AM HAVING THE BEST TIME EVER TOURING THE artRAVE, I’m so happy and I hope you all are healthy and happy too!

Enzo
1 minute ago, PaulR2345 said:

features exclusive solo-favorite

Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) found dead in a ditch

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Didymus

That was so embarrassing ngl :madge:

I mean she literally just came out of an era where she said she was tired of the industry games, of how her label was squeezing out her talent for profit and how she was keeping back completely finished albums from the audience (and her fans) simply because she didn't like the music industry and then... that whole thing :awkney:

Thank god the era was actually good but... that was lowkey unforgivable. We're her fans, unless she pays us to promote her, we don't have to do ****.

Enzo
Just now, Didymus said:

I mean she literally just came out of an era where she said she was tired of the industry games, of how her label was squeezing out her talent for profit and how she was keeping back completely finished albums from the audience (and her fans) simply because she didn't like the music industry and then... that whole thing :awkney:

Thank god the era was actually good but... that was lowkey unforgivable. We're her fans, unless she pays us to promote her, we don't have to do ****.

don't expose ha like that

tumblr_ph5nq7vNoD1tpj79b_540.jpg

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

the fact that it worked for her tho

CTC did went #1 :ladyhaha: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Didymus
Just now, Enzo said:

the fact that it worked for her tho

CTC did went #1 :ladyhaha: 

A real bling not the music extravaganza when you think about the fact that literally no single fan wanted that album :madge:

RAMROD

It was such a moment. I'll always remember.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PaulR2345
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

A real bling not the music extravaganza when you think about the fact that literally no single fan wanted that album :madge:

I did 

Didymus
1 minute ago, PaulR2345 said:

I did 

I exaggerated for dramatic effect :laughga: I enjoy that album and, in fact, I count at least four of the songs on C2C as part of her discography's best.

But the general atmosphere in this fanbase when she announced it :air: It came out of nowhere. What I meant more was: no one had asked for it beforehand. But even most people who explicitly stated here that they hated it still bought it (multiple times) and did everything they could to make it successful. That's how desperate we were to stop her from being a flop :rip:

Enzo
17 minutes ago, Didymus said:

no single fan wanted that album :madge:

now we  love it

we do, right? @Didymus :nails: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Didymus
Just now, Enzo said:

now we  love it

we do, right? @Didymus :nails: 

Can't Give You Anything, Nature Boy, Ev'ry Time and Lush Life are some of the best recordings she's ever done so sure :queenga:

If only it had a different cover :rip:

SharkmanthaC

Gaga posted on GGD outside of the ARTPOP leak?!? Why isn't this talked about more? 

she/her/hers

Archived