đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember When Gaga Made Us Promote CTC

PaulR2345

Featured Posts

PaulR2345
Just now, Didymus said:

Can't Give You Anything, Nature Boy, Ev'ry Time and Lush Life are some of the best recordings she's ever done so sure :queenga:

If only it had a different cover :rip:

If only this was the normal one 

R-6145598-1412201566-6041.jpeg.jpg

SEANGT
39 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That was so embarrassing ngl :madge:

I mean she literally just came out of an era where she said she was tired of the industry games, of how her label was squeezing out her talent for profit and how she was keeping back completely finished albums from the audience (and her fans) simply because she didn't like the music industry and then... that whole thing :awkney:

Thank god the era was actually good but... that was lowkey unforgivable. We're her fans, unless she pays us to promote her, we don't have to do ****.

Yeah I...don't remember this post happening lmao. Is this for real? I would just see it as another way she's trying to bring more kids into Jazz. That was her whole goal with the era. Doesn't seem crazy to me to post here like this in that regard. Just....kinda funny lol. 

Iluvartpop

Can't believe I watched the whole HSN show too...

Buy 1, buy 10 

HAHAHAHHAHA :ladyhaha:

The Z
3 hours ago, PaulR2345 said:

Indeed. That was the announcement pic… do I really need to mention ARTPOP's announcement pic compared to the album cover?:saladga:

Reject False Icons

This was truly stripped back down promotion 

78-C0-ECDD-618-D-4764-837-B-A3-A72-A81-A

I didn’t know she promoted on indie record stores but that’s really good, she really gained critics praise 

Miel

Why do I... not remember this at all? omg was I too busy preparing for college??

5 hours ago, Didymus said:

Can't Give You Anything, Nature Boy, Ev'ry Time and Lush Life are some of the best recordings she's ever done so sure :queenga:

If only it had a different cover :rip:

On my old-ass, like, thirteen year old iPod, I used the photo from the "Exclusive Starbucks Edition" cover of the album:

MV5BMTEzMTQwMDkwNDVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDAz

so much better tbh

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
5 hours ago, PaulR2345 said:

great minds

weve got the mind of like- like a mastermind you know?

3 points in and ready for more

Schwerk
6 hours ago, Didymus said:

That was so embarrassing ngl :madge:

I mean she literally just came out of an era where she said she was tired of the industry games, of how her label was squeezing out her talent for profit and how she was keeping back completely finished albums from the audience (and her fans) simply because she didn't like the music industry and then... that whole thing :awkney:

Thank god the era was actually good but... that was lowkey unforgivable. We're her fans, unless she pays us to promote her, we don't have to do ****.

Of surprised me too at the time, it was such a desperate, shameless attempt to mobilize her fans. 

The night she posted this we were waiting outside her hotel in Amsterdam where she had after Artrave. When she posted this she hadn't been seen going out of her hotel for days. A lot of the fans waiting got really angry at her asking them to show dedication by buying the crap out of C2C but not acknowledging them in person. I kind of understood their emotion. Reaction on GGD were very mixed as well.

Gaga felt it too and did a grand exit the next day, in full C2C garb. She clearly felt she had to not just ask, but give, seeing how she posting multiple Instagram pics of her getting ready announcing her hotel exit. I don't think she's ever done that.

She came out at around 16.30 and had to be on stage in Denmark (!) at 21.00 for Artrave. So this wasn't an easy task for her and quite inconvenient, but I love her for doing this. That day I got my tattoo.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived