💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Like GGD?

Enzo

Featured Posts

Enzo

Do you like our cultsite? aka Gaga Daily?

whenever I have free time (a lot these days :poot:), I spend it here bullying and chatting

I find it so funny (even more now that I'm part of Megarates kskskss)

do you like all the members? do you hate certain threads? like this one? :poot:

Would you change something?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

I don't think people that criticize GGD can ever truly love our forum. If you don't like it, you can leave it. /s

(This message brought to you by the GGD PRESIDENT FOR LIFE fund)

Purr more, hiss less.

Didymus

I love GGD :nick: Except the delusional, chart-driven "fans" who don't seem interested in Gaga's art for any other reason than to feel superior when she does well commercially :madge: Those can choke.

(I'm still traumatized by 2013 where I made threads trying to analyze ARTPOP as an artistic statement and members telling me "it's not that deep" while they were busy making 100+ threads about requesting her songs on the radio.)

Borislshere

Not as much as I did when I first joined but I’m still here so that says something. There are members here who I don’t care for but that’s just the internet in general lmao. 

This place is great for Gaga news, “rumors” and entertainment news in general. 

RoverLoader

I love the format. I like some people here and some of the topics are fun. However, I feel there are so many people here that are ignorant of the world outside their own little bubble. There also seems to be that old high school clique attitude where people want to conform and say the "right stuff" for likes and upvotes. Not everyone, but I do think too many people here are afraid to say what they really think on any given subject for fear of being shouted down or judged.

It's human nature :ohwell:

RudraCNG

I have a lot of fun in here everyday and I like us as a fanbase, so yes. Also, this site has helped me a lot during depressive phases in my life, even if users don't know bc I never share my state of mind.

calmar

Given that I am mature enough to curate my own content here on the site and ignore people and areas on the forum I dislike, yes. :) 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Enzo
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

chart-driven "fans"

@charts discussion people 

:poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Didymus
Just now, Enzo said:

No, I don't mind people who are interested in analyzing her commercial success, I'm fine with that. But there are so many fans whose literal first reflex is "she has to slay" prior to them just appreciating what she does :rip: It's those people I'm talking about.

Enzo
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

No, I don't mind people who are interested in analyzing her commercial success, I'm fine with that. But there are so many fans whose literal first reflex is "she has to slay" prior to them just appreciating what she does :rip: It's those people I'm talking about.

@those people :trollga: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Andreu

Idk what to say

Its a great passtime and a great way to read news about pop music in general. Ive met some people here that are super nice to an extent a couplw of them have become real friends outside of ggd for me.

On the other hand I am getting tired of it because of some people and some attitudes. The people that cry an quote you when you give your opinion on an artist that they love but theb they drag other artists. The people that wanna give 'taste lessons'. I must say it gets a little annoying because there are political and social discussion that never end here but at leaat this happens in topics for that, and i simoly dont check them.

Enzo

no need to hate on me you all :selena: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

corvus albus
11 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Charts thread attack :interestinga:

The Enigmatic

as long as it doesn't have @Enzo active , i'll be happy

:trollga:

I am having my ARTPOP moment