question

Perfect Illusion OR Shallow [POLL]

Rino

Ma ma ma pa pa pa  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Which one you like more?

Featured Posts

Hey fellow hunties :gaycat:

Let's find out which song is more liked on GGD. 

My personal vote goes for Perfect Illusion 

giphy.gif

never been a big fan of Shallow, sorry

original.gif

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati

This is tough lol. I guess I'd go with Perfect Illusion but only because it's so underrated. They're both excellent

KatieJudasGaga4

Shallow for sure. I love Perfect Illusion, but Shallow is the clear winner for me. Her vocals on the song + the meaning makes it one of my favorite Gaga songs of all time.

ferretti

shallow book GIF

Aka. Shallawwww

Iconic, legendary and when it comes on at the club almost every gay goes crazy and sings along. That's what I want from my BOPS. Plus, Shallow has a better build and is a more exciting listen. (I love PI tho)

disco stick tester, inquire within

A Hybrid

50% to 50% as of now, let's appreciate that for a second before Shallow quadruples PI

EDIT: It's already starting

EDIT 2: Ok wtf

No family’s safe when I sashay

Didymus

They're both pretty similar in terms of quality and execution. But I will never forgive her and her team for butchering Shallow in the mixing department as they did, so even though PI isn't exactly perfect either, I do think that's the most overall successful song :oprah:

Plus, PI hits me more emotionally. It's an event whereas I feel like Shallow is more of a "going through the motions" track (which isn't a bad thing) which serves its purpose a lot better in the movie than during a listening experience. PI on the other hand is simply made for blasting through your speakers and getting lost in it. Shallow is more like fun karaoke with friends :laughga:

In terms of ratings, both songs are a 7 for me.

FATCAT

Perfect Illusion makes me want to tie a hairbrush to my charging cord and swing that bitch.

Shallow makes me want to fall in love with a mysterious man from Arizona that can't hear.

Honestly they're both great, but PI gets my vote. That hole in the wall ain't there for nothing.

Purr more, hiss less.

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Phlop said:

PI is clearly one of her most iconic hits so I’ll go with that 

Hits?

Judas Society

my vote goes to Shallow. It's a song that has a narrative and it's really a conversation between 2 person. This song doesn't quite work if it's not a duet to me. Plus, to supplement @ferretti, even when it starts playing in a straight club (and everywhere else), everyone one just sorta does the Gaga howl together come the climactic chorus. It was really fun when everyone does it.

PI really is more atmospheric to me in terms that it still has a bit of that psychedelic high like you're on drugs, which was something a lot of monsters couldn't get when it first came out coz they were so focused on having another redone pop song.

KatherinePierce
12 minutes ago, Phlop said:

PI is clearly one of her most iconic hits so I’ll go with that 

It’s not hit :huntyga:

IAmNotHere1997

Perfect Illusion is a fist-pumping breakup anthem. It needs to be played loud and you need to scream over it. A tremendous banger.

Shallow is BORING. That's all I'm gonna say. Never liked it anyway.

imitalian

I love Shallow but it's not really my genre and I think I only listen to it bc it's Gaga, so... 

Archived