Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor Swift. Live Stream Tomorrow. Track FIVE! Theories!

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

Taylor Swift is going LIVE tomorrow on instagram and will be (hopefully) talking about track 5 on her upcode album 'Lover'. And I have lots of info and theories - cause who doesn't love a good crackhead swiftie theory?

Track Five

For y'all who don't know the significance of track 5 on Taylor's album let me explain. Track 5 HAS ALWAYS been her saddest song off the album. So this includes Delicate, All You Had to do Was Stay, All Too Well (iconic), Dear John, White Horse and Cold as You. Please note that the production of AYHTDWS is happy and a bop but the lyrics will make you cry especially in a 'sad version' So basically:

06640009548ff415a631c1001adce4cf7475eba4

ANYWAY

Taylor posted on Instagram:

'I’m going live tomorrow, July 23 at 5pm ET! I have some stuff I’m reeeeeally excited to tell you about, including some info on this Easter egg right here. 🏹🎯👀⬆️'

This indicates that she is talking about track 5 on Lover cause the number 5 is in the centre, you get the point. 

Either way she will probably talk a bit more about the album and maybe reveal the track-list (it could be too early for that but we can dream - the album comes out august 23rd - exactly one month!)

Also just other things which further confirm she will be talking about track 5 (cause her *almost* blatantly saying it ain't enough):

5pm - talking about track 5 both of them are fives

reeeeely - 5 'e's

Will There Be a Feature on the Track?

In the video the person who shoots the arrow is Hayley Kiyoko which begs the question, will she feature on the track? But Hayley said in a recent interview or behind the scenes footage (I forgot which) that Taylor asked her to be in the video because she already had an Easter egg in mind implying the Hayley won't be on the track - unless Hayley lying and knew where Taylor was going with it and understands:bon:

BUT track five has also always been just her and one track or another has been extremely meaningful to all fans so idk if she would feature another artist on that track cause that might compromise that bond with the fans. 

Name/Subject?

It is thought that track 5 could be about her sexual assault case or Kim/Kanye 

Or/and could be called 'cruel summer' or 'lover'.

In the You Need to Calm Down MV (in which Hayley shoots the arrow) Ellen features and is getting a tattoo which says 'cruel summer' and that could link to either the Kim and Kanye stuff which happened over summer of 2016 or she could be referring to the sexual assault trail which was towards the end of summer of 2017 in August. The latter is a far more likely option as she most likely wants to put the Kim and Kanye drama away as well as this could be an attempt to further awareness and how it is ok to speak out etc. And it would fit better with timing, she probably wouldn't bring up a battle she already lost. 

Jack Antonoff could be writing/producing the track with Taylor as he posted this on instagram:

In photo 5 a one dollar bill has been placed on the keyboard perhaps signifying that track five will be about the sexual assault case (Taylor sued for one dollar). Then on slide 9 is Taylor. This probably is not a coincidence and points to Track 5 being about her sexual assault case with Jack writing/producing. He has previously produced and wrote with Taylor. 

There is also a theory that the track will be called Lover. Because in the YNTCD mv Hayley shoots an arrow. In the ME! mv when we see the 'Lover' sign the letter 'o' has an arrow through it but that's loose and hopefully not true cause I personally don't like it when artists, especially bigger artists call there album off a track in the album, idk why it's just kinda tacky:reductive: 

How Sad Will it be?

But the better side of this branch of the theory is 'track five is about to shoot an arrow straight through my heart isn't it'. Which Taylor liked (on Tumblr.):gum:

Taylor also said there is a really, really, really, really, really, sad song on the album (yes there are 5 'really')

So basically, we gonna cry:messga:

QUESTIONS

So what do you think she will talk about?

Will you tune in so she can break instagram yet again?

What do you think the name will be and what will it be about?

k, im done.

THANKS for making it to the end!

woman dancing GIF

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Didymus

Damn. Taylor fans beating LMs with Easter eggs and theories :giveup: I miss those days here. I didn't even know her fifth tracks were special but that does sound like a convincing theory :oprah:

Curious to find out.

TINDER

I wish Gaga put so much effort for her fans on Easter eggs and stuff to discover but now she busy in selling Makeup:laughga:

I am tinder

Epione

Her fans are so lucky. Her dedication for the right things. :applause: Wish her the best with this new album.

goldenrealm

I love how details your explanation are, really excited for the lover era

crisTEAne

i'm really excited :party:

@Didymus, here is a little something i think you'll like :diane: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

AdmistTheLight

Ughh, I wished Gaga would put this much effort in this erea again. It makes being fan so so exciting.

Also, love how detailed your analysis is, Great job:vegas:

Liberaté mi amor

OMonster
23 minutes ago, t e a said:

i'm really excited :party:

@Didymus, here is a little something i think you'll like :diane: 

Singlehandedly the best thing an artist has ever done for their fanbase :bradley: 

What an amazing move. Like, imagine if Gaga were to do something like this... 

Spoiler

That said, I really don't think LMs would be as committed to the NDAs and the secrecy of these sessions - which is probably why Gaga would never want to do this. I feel like we are one of the most rebellious and messiest fanbases out there... :vegas:

subtext / fantasy

Taylucifer

Hello, tell me if I should edit what I've already posted and put this in BECAUSE...

I was scrolling through instagram when someone made a really good point. She will probably release a promo single tomorrow:party: She has a month till the album is released and she is doing a livestream I would be surprised if she doesn't announce any music coming out in the next couple of days:staymad:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Versace
9 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

Hello, tell me if I should edit what I've already posted and put this in BECAUSE...

I was scrolling through instagram when someone made a really good point. She will probably release a promo single tomorrow:party: She has a month till the album is released and she is doing a livestream I would be surprised if she doesn't announce any music coming out in the next couple of days:staymad:

Yes I'm so hyped, I can't :giveup:

Gonna have a snack ready for the live stream and shake my ass in case we do get a new song.

I think she might announce track 5, explain what it's about and then release it as a promo single on Friday the 26th.

Didymus
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

Singlehandedly the best thing an artist has ever done for their fanbase :bradley: 

What an amazing move. Like, imagine if Gaga were to do something like this... 

Hide contents

That said, I really don't think LMs would be as committed to the NDAs and the secrecy of these sessions - which is probably why Gaga would never want to do this. I feel like we are one of the most rebellious and messiest fanbases out there... :vegas:

She did do this with ARTPOP though :shrug: She played the album in full in a German club a good two weeks before the album was released and there were no leaks, actually.

Enzo
6 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

For y'all who don't know the significance of track 5 on Taylor's album let me explain. Track 5 HAS ALWAYS been her saddest song off the album. So this includes Delicate, All You Had to do Was Stay, All Too Well (iconic), Dear John, White Horse and Cold as You. Please note that the production of AYHTDWS is happy and a bop but the lyrics will make you cry especially in a 'sad version'

I didn't know this

:bradley:

inb4 she announces that YNTCD is the track 5

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Widows Kiss
7 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I didn't know this

:bradley:

inb4 she announces that YNTCD is the track 5

I can't remember the exact number but ME! and YNTCD are both pretty much at the end of the album.

Thomas P

I love how much thought she puts into this stuff. It makes being a fan of hers so much fun because we get to really sit and pick apart everything. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived