Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Jewels N Drugs Appreciation Thread

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As someone who enjoys most genres of music being a Gaga stan is so exciting because she never does the same thing twice. She mad a trap song with 2 iconic rappers (And T.i but we don't acknowledge him) YEARS before trap blew up.

ProdigyARTPOP

Is that gif where she’s blowing the bubble gum from a potential music video still for the song? bc I could have sworn TI comes out as well in the vid 

freemymindARTPOP
13 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Is that gif where she’s blowing the bubble gum from a potential music video still for the song? bc I could have sworn TI comes out as well in the vid 

its from the Swinefest backdrop

sexy black and white GIF

lady gaga jewels drugs GIF

freemymindARTPOP
30 minutes ago, Floppy said:

As someone who enjoys most genres of music being a Gaga stan is so exciting because she never does the same thing twice. She mad a trap song with 2 iconic rappers (And T.i but we don't acknowledge him) YEARS before trap blew up.

YEEESSS AT THIS

she made an trap song, which some people still hate today:awkney:, 4-5 years before trap even became mainstream

im bopping so hard to JnD rn lolz

DONT WANT YOUR JEWELS I WANT YOUR DRUUGSSS

sexy black and white GIF

19 minutes ago, freemymindARTPOP said:

YEEESSS AT THIS

she made an trap song, which some people still hate today:awkney:, 4-5 years before trap even became mainstream

im bopping so hard to JnD rn lolz

DONT WANT YOUR JEWELS I WANT YOUR DRUUGSSS

sexy black and white GIF

Girl u got hyped now I have to leave it on repeat atleast 5 times lol. I find it interesting that fans of Gaga are so close minded about other genres besides pop and "Dork pop". Gaga never goes backwards only forwards so shut up or leave lol.

Archived