💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Jewels N Drugs Appreciation Thread

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

Didymus

It’s just ****ing good, I legit never got the hate for it :laughga: Well written, great energy, incredibly produced,... Massively underrated!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus

@Andreu I thought you'd be here too :huntyga:

I hate J'nD because it definitely is Gagas worst song. Not just ARTPOP but the worst of her entire discography.

Debate me :poot:

Andreu

The production is 10/10, the rappers do a good job maybe the gaga parts are not as exciting as some other of her songs but

The song came out almost 6 years ago and still there is still no song that sounds even close to it

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

The production is 10/10, the rappers do a good job maybe the gaga parts are not as exciting as some other of her songs but

The song came out almost 6 years ago and still there is still no song that sounds even close to it

Being unique doesn't make it good :bon:

Didymus
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Being unique doesn't make it good :bon:

But what's bad about it specifically then? :what:

Mirages
4 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

@Twitter @NNES @Mirages @DiamondKing

Appreciation here :tony:

I honestly love, it's not my fault GGD can't appreciate hip-hop music.. Plus the production is so good :diane: better then some other ARTPOP tracks :classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

corvus albus
7 minutes ago, Didymus said:

But what's bad about it specifically then? :what:

Misleading production, flubbed bars on side of the rappers and Too Shorts flow is really weak while TI is really mediocre. Gagas verse is boring while the chorus is pretty serviceable.

Spoiler

Is this enough :stalkga:

Didymus
5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Misleading production, flubbed bars on side of the rappers and Too Shorts flow is really weak while TI is really mediocre. Gagas verse is boring while the chorus is pretty serviceable.

Misleading? What does that mean? :oprah:

The rest is related to taste ofc and I respect that. But imo their performance is way better than Colby's or Flo Rida's on JD and Starstruck :laughga: I like their energy and the lyrics themselves are interesting and not just filler sentences.

I agree that Gaga's verse could've needed more work but I don't mind myself. Worst song of her discography still seems like a stretch to me :air:

But thanks for explaining :hug:

Andreu
8 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

That's my Lady Hop :whitney:

i-

this song is ok but nothing special

not surprised since that's the kind of music you like :classy:

corvus albus
Just now, Didymus said:

Misleading? What does that mean? :oprah:

The rest is related to taste ofc and I respect that. But imo their performance is way better than Colby's or Flo Rida's on JD and Starstruck :laughga: I like their energy and the lyrics themselves are interesting and not just filler sentences.

I agree that Gaga's verse could've needed more work but I don't mind myself. Worst song of her discography still seems like a stretch to me :air:

It's the song I have most problems with and if I dislike 3/4 of it then I can savely say it's her worst :chica:

corvus albus
Just now, Andreu said:

i-

this song is ok but nothing special

not surprised since that's the kind of music you like :classy:

I just like my hip hop fast, tight and energetic with at least some lyrical depth :saladga:

Transgressiveness is also very welcome, even if the song itself is a complete trainwreck (i.e. Anaconda). But J'nD doesn't have any of it in a satisfying amount which is why will always feel unsatisfied after listening to it.

Spoiler

Mirages
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I just like my hip hop fast, tight and energetic with at least some lyrical depth :saladga:

Transgressiveness is also very welcome, even if the song itself is a complete trainwreck (i.e. Anaconda). But J'nD doesn't have any of it in a satisfying amount which is why will always feel unsatisfied after listening to it.

Hide contents

Did you really just call Anaconda a song with lyrics depth :ladyhaha:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Andreu
Just now, Mirages said:

Did you really just call Anaconda a song with lyrics depth :ladyhaha:

i guess his Anaconda doesn't and he relates to it :ally:

Didymus
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Reveal hidden contents

I think JND has plenty of lyrical depth :oprah: It just doesn't show it off immediately upon first listen. You have to dig a little. But since when is that a bad thing.

This is a Gaga song we're talking about :emma: She wouldn't release something meaningless. She didn't list this track as one of her favorites even after her fans had already loudly proclaimed they hated it for no reason.

Archived