💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Demo: Angels With Dirty Faces - Madonna

Silvestro Devacelli

Featured Posts

Silvestro Devacelli

Here is the full recording of the demo “Angels With Dirty Faces” by Madonna.  This has never been public till now. It was recorded during the “Like A Prayer” album sessions. It was shared by the producer Patrick Leonard

River

I thought it was that Sugababes song :air:

I can actually understand why it never made it to the album, it's just ok imo but it's an interesting piece of her history.

thanks for sharing :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

sillynate

Apparently a few demos from Like A Prayer are being auctioned. That’s all the info I have. Don’t know who why or how

Love it so much.

Patrick Leonard (producer on the LAP Album) had the original tapes featuring unheard song (Angel's With Dirty Faces) while Madonna has copies featuring song demos and this unreleased. Somehow, Madonna copies were stolen years ago and right now they were trying to sell the tapes. Patrick leaked this + 2 other demos trying to stop people from making money of stolen property.

He released Like A Prayer and Cherish first demos.

Inferno

I can hear why this was left off, it does sound kind of pre-LAP and its obvious her sound had evolved beyond the production here. Its nice but will probably never listen again tbh.

Tom Nook

It so good ugh Like a Prayer was such a fierce era :giveup:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

JusKeepBreathin

Love it. 

But it sounds too dated to be a 1989 song on Like A Prayer. It sounds more like for her debut album or Like A Virgin. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived