💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Lion King - Spirit, why?!

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Versace

As someone who is so bias with Disney movies and loves them almost anything they'd throw at me. I was disappointed by the Lion King. 

-The idea itself of live action Lion King is problematic cause real animals aren't expressive like cartoons. So super emotional moments lose their value cause you just get to see the animals with straight bitch faces. 

-Scar was so disappointing. Why is the tone of his voice no longer eerie and flamboyant. 

-They changed the music around. Scar's iconic Be Prepared was shortened and altered. Can You Feel The Love Tonight was sang in the day. 

-Beyonce as Nala was lowkey underwhelming and Spirit didn't need it's moment.

Enzo

I felt the opposite lol

too bad that they dubbed Spirit lol :ladyhaha: still a bop

I need that version

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

PlanetChromatica

Yeah totally agree, Spirit felt very out of place and didn't even relate to the scene it was playing over.

L E O
On 7/23/2019 at 12:04 AM, RoughLove said:

Timon and Pumba deserve a special shout out, they are the highlight of the movie!

I yet have to see it, but when I saw Billy Eichner and Seth Rogen I knew they would be the best voices! This is casting gold!

Ghost Face
6 hours ago, L E O said:

I yet have to see it, but when I saw Billy Eichner and Seth Rogen I knew they would be the best voices! This is casting gold!

You couldn't be more right :applause:

It's an honor.

Villanelle

Good song but totally takes you out of the movie.

Only there purely because they wanted to dedicate a "Beyonce moment" in the film.

Self indulgence

Archived