💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Beyoncé misses #1

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

KeepOnSwimming

What exactly did Beyonce do oh so successful, outside of the US? Quickly?! :ohwell:

I mean her last radio smash hit IN Europe was Single Ladies... Tbh outside the US people really don't care that much about her. 

Don't tag me or come for me, just my opinion and a fact if u look at her chart positions here. :stalkga:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biden Harris 2024

Bey is not pushing singles or albums at this point and it's been a progression. Don't expect that to end soon. Katy, Madonna, Taylor, are all facing downward trends. Maybe Miley is getting it right going with an EP. Might be where things are headed.

retroglamx
41 minutes ago, Flopplause said:

but does no.1 miss Beyonce?

tumblr_oehpklhpd41u6n38po1_250.gif

lmao where is this gif from?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, retroglamx said:

lmao where is this gif from?

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Didymus
12 minutes ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

What exactly did Beyonce do oh so successful, out of the US? Quickly?! :ohwell:

Erm... Lemonade was the best-selling album worldwide of 2016 :oprah: Slipped your mind? And how about the commercial triumph of her Formation and On the Run II tours overseas? :toofunny: Performance wise she's pulling the biggest numbers of her career and her level of critical acclaim has never been so high consistently. She's doing good, don't worry :emma:

theahsfan
54 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Well dont act like it is the end of her career... it is just a soundtrack and Spirit isnt that commercial... 

It’s more commercial than Shallow

Widows Kiss

The way she keeps losing and her stans refuse to admit it. :toofunny: Can't wait for B7.

Borislshere
19 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

It’s more commercial than Shallow

a four and a half minute African inspired ballad is more commercial than an easy to swallow country pop song? Okay. 

bloody g

I mean compared to Ed, I'd rather want her as #1 but well I'll take the kii as well

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Ziggy
1 hour ago, pedrohemg said:

It's funny to see her fans making excuses after excuses. They just don't accept her recent flops (EIL, Homecoming, and now The Gift).

Lol #2 is hardly a flop.

alextruper17

I can’t with her fans being proud of lion kings success and saying it is all because of Beyonce.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Ziggy
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Part of a general lack of interest in The Lion King's side products. Y'all are gagged that this "inspired by the movie" album is doing horrible, I'm gagged no one is even streaming the movie's soundtrack :air:

I guess people are too in love with the 1994 original music. Same thing happened to Aladdin. That said, it's a friggin' good album and the public is reviewing it really well so I think this won't be a commercial hit but it will grow on people throughout the movie's run and become a hidden discography gem for her.

I agree. It’s very clearly not angled to be a slam dunk commercial effort. It toes the line a bit of being commercial and being whatever Bey wanted to do like she did with 4. And like 4 I feel like this will be something looked back in more fondly than its commercial success yielded. 

Widows Kiss
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

a four and a half minute African inspired ballad is more commercial than an easy to swallow country pop song? Okay. 

Spirit is a safe and bland R&B ballad. It's probably the safest single she has released since IASF/4. Shallow on the other hand is a country ballad whose chorus doesn't even set in until the song is halfway through. :smh:

Archived