đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Thoughts On Gaga's Website Layout and Design

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

honestly I think gaga's website should be updated (and I know when she puts out new music it will change) What about you guys? 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

dynamite

Just had another look I forgot what it looked like :sure: It's not user friendly at all. It's just boxes of seemingly random photos which could be anything, shouldn't have to click in and out of every page to find out what it's about. It should be clear what everything is. Especially if they want casual listeners to be able to navigate it because unless they're die hard fans they're not gonna waste their time sifting through it. 

That being said the two main things that have happened are Enigma and ASIB and they're the top two banners so I guess they don't need to care about anything else. But where's the header for Haus Labs?

LaLa

It looks like a poorly designed tumblr :rip:... the 'Music' section where the albums slowly float around :selena:

I can't wait for it to be overhauled  

Didymus

It's kind of horrible, yes :rip: The news section is not user friendly at all and though I kinda dig the intentionally low budg early 2000s visuals, it really just looks like an old abandoned fansite :laughga:

But yeah, what's the point of updating it now.

boyerased

I get the whole intentional tacky trend going on these past few years but she needs something sleeker now. 

Dominic

It's never been great in all the years I remember. Funny how Gaga is so tech minded yet her website is clunky af :huntyga:  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Schizophonic

they propably have a new site ready to go and wait only for the announcemnt :P

imnotyourbabe10

Oh my...I already suck with technology.  Old lady style though only in my late twenties :ladyhaha:

cbd.jpg

But her site is not too intuitive or use friendly.  Bring on the software people to change it!

JustifyMyLove

I like the design but it feels outdated and needs to be updated ASAP, it doesn’t fit nothing of what Gaga is doing atm

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Tyler1992

Yeah her website design definitely has been neglected. Im willing to bet that when her new album rolls out it will be revamped to fit the era.

Archived