💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SUBMISSIONS CLOSED//Charli XCX - Solo Drops

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

BleepBloop

giphy.gif                             source.gif

🦠𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔫𝔢𝔴 MINI-MEGARATE, 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔢'𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦 𝔛ℭ𝔛'𝔰 𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔬 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔩𝔢 𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔭𝔰!🧬

Hello Angelz, since some people (at least 2 :stalkga:) have said that they would be interested in another Charli XCX Megarate AND because I literally have NOTHING to do this week, I've decided to make a little Megarate of Charli's solo drops, as they happen to be including some of her BEST work!:gayhat: 

The songs that I have chosen include: Superlove, After The Afterparty, Boys, Spicy, 5 In The Morning, Focus, No Angel, Girls Night Out and (despite it being on the upcoming album Charli, it still was a solo drop before she decided to put it on the album, okay? Okay!) 1999!

♂️𝔊𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰🥂

1. Rate each track from 1-10, with one being ugly af and 10 being  𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵! You can use whole numbers "5" or decimals "6.5". Comments are of course welcome.

2. You shall award one track with an 11 !

3. Send all of your rates to into my DM's @Sneaky and please keep in mind that being fair is appreciated, which means that rating more than 3 songs with a 3.5 or less will be  deemed as b/s.
So please be a good sport and at least try having fun while listening and rating 

4. The ceremony is today at 9pm CET, 3pm NY Time and 12pm LA Time

💚𝔏𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔰💙

Spoiler

Youtube:

🧡𝔗𝔞𝔤𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱💜

I also encourage EVERYONE that isn't tagged to participate in this cute lil Megarate heheh:blush:

So, have fun listening and rating the songs!

Cheers

source.gif  giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d35f1692e53367767

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BleepBloop
1 minute ago, slayo said:

Add Spicy to the list!

Shoudl I?:selena: It's not "her" song:dry:

You know what, I will hahah

blackpink

yas ill send my rates soon :sara: are you planning on doing the N1A megarate too? 

BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

yas ill send my rates soon :sara: are you planning on doing the N1A megarate too? 

You betcha:staymad:

Stephen
26 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Shoudl I?:selena: It's not "her" song:dry:

You know what, I will hahah

Tea! If you’re gonna add spicy you should add 1 Night, lovegang, Dirty Sexy Money, and Diamonds :sis: 

BleepBloop
6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Tea! If you’re gonna add spicy you should add 1 Night, lovegang, Dirty Sexy Money, and Diamonds :sis: 

I mean, Spicy will literally sink to the bottom of the rate..:huntyga:

Ryusei

I'm in. And if you're gonna Track 10 (verb) after the afterparty I will Riot.

Musery

Archived