Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Old Town Road ties the record [16th week at #1]

Swallow

Featured Posts

Regina George
9 hours ago, Swallow said:

Those teens didn’t know Britney sang Hit Me Baby One More Time or Oops. If you base everyone’s knowledge on theirs then I’m concerned.. honestly :huntyga: They are bunch of trend followers and even tho I really like them it’s obvious. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlasticHo

Side note, I could see the Git Up hitting the top for a while. It's starting to blow up with people wanting to do their own version of the dance. 

ALGAYDO
On 7/22/2019 at 10:32 AM, Swallow said:

I did not. Simply pointed out how historic it is for a gay (and black) male to tie this record. Also, he seems like a very nice dude and I'm happy for him.

Should we bash and attack every gay for saying something islamophobic? He probably read some news about some gays being thrown from some building in some Arabic country or something like that :coffee:

Nnn when a celeb says something homophobic or something racist, it's a huge deal. But if they say something islamophobic, it's okay? Wow the hypocrisy and double standards jumped out lol

Taylorrgh
On 7/22/2019 at 11:49 AM, Swallow said:

It was a radio fueled hit for the most part and one of the most forgotten songs of the 90s. Mariah has like 10 songs that are more remembered.

um the song had strong success overseas and  was a top 10 hit in the uk and went silver and 2x platinum in the us which was a lot for 90s single sales. Try again

MelbHawker
On 7/24/2019 at 1:32 AM, Swallow said:

how about going out more often?

giphy.gif

tiffany pollard eye roll GIF

Economy
On 7/22/2019 at 12:43 PM, Swallow said:

A gay black artist tying an old record held by a song that nobody even knows (One Sweet Day) is a nightmare? Okay.

What does a black gay artist have anything to do with this?

monketsharona
On 7/22/2019 at 6:43 PM, Swallow said:

A gay black artist tying an old record held by a song that nobody even knows (One Sweet Day) is a nightmare? Okay.

Why is the race and sexuality card need to be brought here ? I don't see te point. Anyway

Swallow
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

What does a black gay artist have anything to do with this?

5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Why is the race and sexuality card need to be brought here ? I don't see te point. Anyway

It's a big deal, even Billboard posted an article about the cultural importance of a black gay man slaying so hard on the charts :coffee:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Economy
On 7/25/2019 at 11:01 AM, Swallow said:

It's a big deal, even Billboard posted an article about the cultural importance of a black gay man slaying so hard on the charts :coffee:

Yeah but it doesn't make the song any better or any worse

On top of that he didn't even come out until the song was already at #1 for several weeks

Archived