💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Old Town Road ties the record [16th week at #1]

Swallow

Featured Posts

MrDaniel

I hate despacito anyways, going to support on OTR even though I don’t like the song:vegas:

Right Gaga?

67054597_2363071223905331_92788151769733

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

What a wonderful way to cap off a decade of one hit wonders!!! LMFAO, Gotye, Luis Fonsi, the Chainsmokers, Omi and Psy are shookT! :wtfga:

ANTI WP
2 minutes ago, Swallow said:

It was a radio fueled hit for the most part and one of the most forgotten songs of the 90s. Mariah has like 10 songs that are more remembered.

200.gif

So what ? 

Literally most of the  ariana's and Taylor's songs are PayPaled at the radio 

Guest Adarsh

A month ago you all were hating on him and now everyone is like “yas black gay man” I have to laugh. 

OT: So happy for him, he seems like a genuinely nice person. Also legend Billy deserves this :queenga:

DiamondKing
13 minutes ago, Swallow said:

A gay black artist tying an old record held by a song that nobody even knows (One Sweet Day) is a nightmare? Okay.

My god I knew someone was going to say this. The song is just horrible and doesn't deserve this record let alone a #1. This has nothing to do with the artist's race or sexuality.

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

A month ago you all were hating on him and now everyone is like “yas black gay man” I have to laugh. 

This 

DiamondKing
8 minutes ago, AlvariusFlame said:

Excuse me No.

But Do you prefer Depacito?

I don't love Despacito but I prefer it over Old Town Road

Swallow
3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Not me, tho. I've always loved the song and only posted supportive posts, so back off.

3 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

My god I knew someone was going to say this. The song is just horrible and doesn't deserve this record let alone a #1. This has nothing to do with the artist's race or sexuality.

That's your opinion. It's a bop and extremely popular and the most deserving song to hold this record considering the popularity and the longevity.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

FlopSlurper
20 minutes ago, Swallow said:

A gay black artist tying an old record held by a song that nobody even knows (One Sweet Day) is a nightmare? Okay.

an islamophobe at that, you forgot to add

Reginald
12 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

What a wonderful way to cap off a decade of one hit wonders!!! LMFAO, Gotye, Luis Fonsi, the Chainsmokers, Omi and Psy are shookT! :wtfga:

:air: Wow... seeing it all together in one place like that :lmao:

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Swallow
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

an islamophobe at that, you forgot to add

so we gonna judge someone's character based on a tweet when they were a teenager? Bye.

RAMROD

I want it to be 20 or 25 weeks! I love when a hunty slay for once! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FlopSlurper
11 minutes ago, Swallow said:

so we gonna judge someone's character based on a tweet when they were a teenager? Bye.

His tweets were like a year or two ago and when he got exposed he was making fun of it on twitter

Swallow
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

His tweets were like a year or two ago and when he got exposed he was making fun of it on twitter

Geez, how horrible. Let's stone him.

Archived