question

Will LG6 Flop?

Enzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

If it was just because of Bradley, ARUTW wouldn't be slaying all over Europe :sis: 

I have to say yes and really convince myself on it because the moment I start to believe that a Gaga project will become successful it usually either underperforms or flops into oblivion :cryga:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

we even don't know anything expect only one information that confirmed the album will be released and that Bloodpop and Boys Noize are involved to LG6, nothing more, so how can we judge unheard, unreleased album?

KatherinePierce
37 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

I hope so, so she knows what her ass should've done instead of selling MAC make-up kits.

Get a life

Schizophonic

i think it really depends on how much leftfield the music will be and if streaming and radio will be supportive.

but the fact they waited until the hype from asib is gone could be a mistake.

noisullitcefrep

How can something flop that won't be released?:sis:

As long as SOPHIE is on there banging pots for ONLY 1 song, I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be successful :vegas:

AlexanderMagno

Because of Bradley? :ladyhaha:

In all seriousness, the soundtrack was successful because there was an emotional movie behind it. It was not Gaga, it was Ally and Jackson, it was the love story, a classic plot, and emotional performances.

The new Gaga album will not have that and I don't think people will see LG6 as the ASIB follow-up.

On one hand, I'm expecting a Joanne-type of success, which is just ok to keep Gaga relevant. On the other hand, right now there hasn't really been an "it" genre, the rap scene is alive but the distance between OTR and everything else really tells us that no one's really paying that much attention to music anyway, so Gaga could be lucky and bring something new and exciting to the table, and be really successful.

So, kind of hard to predict.

One thing I'm sure, ASIB should not be considered for the prediction.

KatherinePierce
17 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Are you 8 or something? She can do whatever she wants. She can release album or makeup collection. Why do you care so much? Dont you have any life or friends or family?

ZwRaven

Truth is we will find out when it's released. I'm sure that's the last thing she wants and any great artist can have a bad album. Although "flop" is incredibly subjective. Some of the worst reviewed and worst selling albums become in time to be looked at as masterpieces.

27 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

Why does this instrumental sound like the interlude music that played after Government Hooker at the BTWB? :laughga:

Archived