Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP title track

Nero

Featured Posts

Illuminati

ARTPOP is one of the two songs I absolutely love from the album. It's a masterpiece... just like love you like a love song is :huntyga:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadeykins

i adore the song, the beats are  hypnotic and soothing, it sort of washes over you like waves and makes you feel like you're in a trance. 

the only thing is i prefer the itunes festival version and think it sounded better, i feel like ARTPOP could have been a real masterpiece if she had left the songs as they were at that point, done IWBWY and left brooklyn nights on 

not that i don't love the album....but i do think it reflects her mind at the time....very messy...

Felix Jens

Can’t forget the Majestic debut of ARTPOP on iTunes Festival .

One of my Top 3 Songs of the album.

”THE MELODY THAT YOU CHOOSE ,CAN RESCUE YOU”

Epic.

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

FfFfFfFF

Fun fact: My first post on this site was one praising this song. To this day I still think is one of her best songs but I listen more the Tonight Show version.

44 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

It's an amazing song but I wish her vocals were less autotuned on it. When she performed it for the first time at the Swinefest she really sounded magical on it while on the studio version she sounds robotic and soulless

The iTunes festival performance was what made me fall in love with the song, it just felt so etheral and mysitcal like you said

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

Widows Kiss

I don't know why but the production always reminds me of Mario Galaxy. :saladga:

LADY HAHA

I love this song but not album version, where auto tuned voice sounds creepy. It's  under Gaga talent 

Andreu
1 hour ago, BloodyM said:

It's one of Gaga's best songs to date. This performance is everything: 

this was my favourite Gaga performance ever, but obviously the super bowl topped it :ally:

imitalian

Very interesting lyrics: 

First verse is art speaking to pop (glamour and cruelty), while the second verse is pop speaking to art (subtext and fantasy). 

The hybrid is obviously ART+POP, thus ARTPOP. 

lady gaga applause GIF

TheSlash

What is it with all these threads about old a$$ topics? Is Internet Explorer still that popular? :oprah: 

OT: One of my favorites on the album :tony: , but I can't listen to it all the time bc it actually makes me a bit sleepy :derpga: .

Ew, David!

GagaUnderYou

I love the title track. I wish it got it's own official video. Gives me chills, and it's nostalgic for me when I listen to it now. iTunes festival was awesome too. 

dynamite

It's a cool, eclectic song 

I'm not sure eclectic is the exact word I need... Replace it with one that works :neyde:

MonsterMom

What’s not to love :kara:. I love how she sings in two different voices ( the high and low). Just a masterpiece, like every song on ARTPOP :firega:

Archived