đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP title track

Nero

Featured Posts

What do y'all think ARTPOP (the song) I know that some of the reviews for the song were mixed in general but I honestly LOVE the song, I personally like it for the compositipn, ambience and tone so I want to know what y'all think of it?

"THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND"

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

I think it's a beautiful song. The beat just envelopes your mind, taking over your body.. 

The lyrics... are something special. I really have mad respect for that women for writing the words she did on that song. I have just some tattoo'd on my body..

"The melody that you choose can rescue you"

I think she song also represents what the album ARTPOP was & is, musically, visually and artistically stunning.

11c8fed79c06253e3300e720713524f1.gif

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

1 minute ago, Joshie S said:

I think it's a beautiful song. The beat just envelopes your mind, taking over your body.. 

The lyrics... are something special. I really have mad respect for that women for writing the words she did on that song. I have just some tattoo'd on my body..

"The melody that you choose can rescue you"

I think she song also represents what the album ARTPOP was & is, musically, visually and artistically stunning.

11c8fed79c06253e3300e720713524f1.gif

I'm still mad they removed the Michael Jackson HEE HEE'S from the final master, it made it more euphoric :messga:

Ryusei

I don't like it... it makes no sense to me and it doesnt excite me. 

Musery

Just now, Unbeweavable said:

:chica:

They sound so similar it's uncanny, I like ARTPOP's pitch better :diane:

BloodyM

It's one of Gaga's best songs to date. This performance is everything: 

derpmonster
5 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

It's one of Gaga's best songs to date. This performance is everything: 

Most people will disagree with me but I LOVE the part where she dramatically and nasally sings "A hyyyyyyybrid can withstand these things" in the beginning (acoustic section of the song).

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Lucas

It's an amazing song but I wish her vocals were less autotuned on it. When she performed it for the first time at the Swinefest she really sounded magical on it while on the studio version she sounds robotic and soulless

Archived