question

Best flop album of all time?

2008Ga

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

Bionic... it came out in a time where I was so into the pop world and actively listened to all the new hits but I swear, I have still not heard anything from this album and its 2019... and it never interested me either 

trolly troll troll

Enzo

Lotus  :trollga: 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Enzo

INB4 Born This Way

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

INB4 Born This Way

Literally, Marry the Night flopped too much and made plans for upcoming singles to be discarded.

This ends up being proven when Gaga has not sung the song live for years

Pink Tape

alottt

emotion by carly flope jepsen

impossible princess by kylie flopogue

folklore by nelly floptado

LilyLark

Bionic, ARTPOP (not my favorite album by far, but it deserved better), and Wolfmother.

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, Pink Tape said:

alottt

Nelly deserved better.

Enzo
Just now, Animal Claws said:

Literally, Marry the Night flopped too much and made plans for upcoming singles to be discarded.

ï»ż This ends up being proven when Gaga has not sung the song live for years

she sang it at a random wedding tho :poot: 

5 minutes ago, Pink Tape said:

alottt

you can add ayumi hamasaki's entire discography to that list

Fleetwood Mac'sTusk, their ARTPOP if you will.

Lindsey Buckingham: "I got a lot of support from the band during the making of Tusk; everyone was really excited about it. Then, when it became apparent that it wasn't going to sell 15 million albums, the attitude started to change -- which was sad for me in a way, because it makes me wonder where everyone's priorities are. They changed their attitude about the music, after they realized it wasn't going to sell as many copies. That's not really the point of doing it. The point is to shake people's preconceptions about pop."

Rolling Stone's Tusk review from 1979: "If the band has an image, it’s one of wealthy, talented, bohemian cosmopolites futilely toying with shopworn romantic notions in the face of the void. But perhaps, as Tusk‘s ominous title cut and other songs suggest, in today’s climate of material depletion and lurking disorder, the center of things — including Fleetwood Mac themselves — cannot hold. Plagued by internal conflicts and challenged by New Wave rock, this psychedelically tinted folk-rock tribe might well be the last and most refined of a breed of giddy celebrants who, from the early Sixties on, prospered on the far shore of the promised land as they toasted the pure splendor of a beautiful and possibly frivolous pop dream."

Archived