Enzo

Featured Posts

Enzo
4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

giphy.gif

you always deliver :bradley: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Borislshere

The cockiness coming from this fan base rn. Enjoy it, if Beyoncé can flop, so can gaga. 

HoneyB

I love both my mothers equally I refuse any slander against either of them:messga:

STREAM TELEPHONE FATTIES

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Enzo
4 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

The cockiness coming from this fan base rn. Enjoy it, if Beyoncé can flop, so can gaga. 

this is no slander lol

competition means that both of them are equal lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

this is no slander lol

competition means that both of them are equal lol

Tru 

LilyLark

Stahp. Even if people don't like Beyonce or the Beyhive, fair enough, why does this fan base insist on provoking the Beyhive on twitter? It's a) pointless and b) just gets Gaga dragged. Like it or not, social media will always side with the Beyhive when it comes to pointless competitions between women celebrities and y'all are just making Gaga a target for dragging. We've seen it with Ciara, with Keri, with Taylor, JHud, etc.

Also, isn't that fan account the one that is always starting sh*t?  At least this is pretty mild by their standards.

Enzo
Just now, LilyLark said:

Stahp. Even if people don't like Beyonce or the Beyhive, fair enough, why does this fan base insist on provoking the Beyhive on twitter? It's a) pointless and b) just gets Gaga dragged. Like it or not, social media will always side with the Beyhive when it comes to pointless competitions between women celebrities and y'all are just making Gaga a target for dragging. We've seen it with Ciara, with Keri, with Taylor, JHud, etc.

Also, isn't that fan account the one that is always starting sh*t?  At least this is pretty mild by their standards.

as I said

this is no Bey bashing

it's just a joke and clearly puts them both at the same place, even if one is looking up and the other down

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

LilyLark
45 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Ironically, they are doing the exact same thing they drag the Beyhive over. I've seen LM go on about the Beyhive coming for Gaga or little monsters when no one has tagged a Bey fan account or even mentioned Bey in a tweet.

LilyLark
19 minutes ago, Enzo said:

as I said

this is no Bey bashing

it's just a joke and clearly puts them both at the same place, even if one is looking up and the other down

Come on. Yes, it is mild but whoever posted that knows d*mn well the Beyhive ain't going to take it as a joke and will start dragging Gaga, especially as Gaga is "looking down." I just don't understand why someone would post it knowing full well that it's going to make Gaga a target of the Beyhive. We all talked about this circa Coachella, that it's better to not even mention Beyonce on social media, or if one does don't bring Gaga into it at all, because the Beyhive takes everything as an insult (and to be fair, some little monsters can be gross) and start viral tweets about how much Gaga or whatever artist they are hating on sucks. There's a reason so few of the fanbases do this sh*t.

It's like some little monsters want to provoke a fight and get Gaga dragged. Like I said tho, pretty sure that fan account does this type of ish a lot.

Judas18

You bitches always pitting women against each other

remember that Beyoncé and Gaga are friends

stop the drama

Archived