đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be satisfied if LG6 was filled with WDYDT?'s, HBF's & HM's?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

Sepsami
Just now, KatherinePierce said:

Sorry the album of the millenium is TFM with TF

Honestly can't argue, masterpieces aswell :diane:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Nah, those 3 songs were good but too generic of pop for me. I need a little more weird, fashion, drag, tongue-in-cheek, blood and guts, ya know, good ol Gaga stuff. 

I'm really over the cheesy "I wasn't confident but now I ammmmm!!" theme of pop music (much of the BTW album and Hair Body Face as two examples). Loved it when I was a teen but don't identify with it now.  Would prefer more weirdness and less of that from LG6 personally.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Didymus

I mean, sure, if it had interesting lyrics which those songs actually do have regardless of what fans are pretending :rip:

But then I'd also wish she just presented it as a fabulous pop collection without making it seem like she was the next da Vinci with those songs or something :emma:

Would I rather have a concept album mixing 70s rock, electronics and darkwave? Sure. But I enjoy those songs a lot so I wouldn't mind, honestly.

Pray4FameGa

I have a feeling LG6 will be Gaga at her most unconventional.

She has proven herself and restrained herself so long so that she has credibility in the eyes of the public and the "right" to go batshit crazy again.

MonsterMom
5 hours ago, Pray4FameGa said:

I have a feeling LG6 will be Gaga at her most unconventional.

She has proven herself and restrained herself so long so that she has credibility in the eyes of the public and the "right" to go batshit crazy again.

seth meyers please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Archived