CEREMONY: Pop 2 by Charli XCX

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

do you want the number of a good ear doctor?

tumblr_inline_pbfec2SYOc1shou1u_540.jpg

my ears are FINE thank you luv xx 

D88gKpUUYAAi-zg.jpg

BleepBloop

6. place:

videoblocks-4k-abstract-liquid-metal-sea

Overall Score: 8.03

Highest Score: 10 - @Stephen, me, @Enzo

Lowest Score: 0 - @GaGaLB

Again...I love this song, was almost my 11. It's so severe!:air:

The comments:

Spoiler

@Suspiria - It's kind of a mess lol. I remember the first time I heard it, before I liked Charli, thinking "this is the epitome of trash music today". And yet... here I am now bopping to it religiously. The collabs here are a gay treasure island, with some really fun verses. The production is exceptional as always, the last chorus is a total carcrash that just works so well.

@Enzo - they all did what they had to with this song

@holy scheisse -  this song slaps. The beat is grimy and PHAT. it brings together 2 of charli's close friends and prior collaboraters, Brooke candy and cupcakke, and this trio has such chemistry. Pabllo's spanish verse adds some flair to the formula and a welcomed shift in the songs trajectory before the final portion which just hammers and bounces in ur face. The song incorporates such strange sounds like coins dropping, machinery, and whaling screeches but it works.

Enzo
1 minute ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

Track 10 for #1

Out Of My Head for #2

taste has left the site

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
Just now, Sneaky said:

6. place:

The comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@Suspiria - It's kind of a mess lol. I remember the first time I heard it, before I liked Charli, thinking "this is the epitome of trash music today". And yet... here I am now bopping to it religiously. The collabs here are a gay treasure island, with some really fun verses. The production is exceptional as always, the last chorus is a total carcrash that just works so well.

@holy scheisse -  this song slaps. The beat is grimy and PHAT. it brings together 2 of charli's close friends and prior collaboraters, Brooke candy and cupcakke, and this trio has such chemistry. Pabllo's spanish verse adds some flair to the formula and a welcomed shift in the songs trajectory before the final portion which just hammers and bounces in ur face. The song incorporates such strange sounds like coins dropping, machinery, and whaling screeches but it works.

what kinds of drug are you all into???'

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

blackpink
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

6. place:

The comments:

Reveal hidden contents

omg how is Track 10 still in and this masterpiece missed the top 5 i- 

Enzo
Just now, Dolce Vita said:

omg how is Track 10 still in and this masterpiece missed the top 5 i- 

both tracks deserved top 3 :bradley:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo

me waiting for Out Of My Head to leave

DrW-09iXgAAckv4.jpg

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

holy scheisse
Just now, Enzo said:

me waiting for Out Of My Head to leave

DrW-09iXgAAckv4.jpg

Lowest rank for me :lolly:

Enzo
Just now, holy scheisse said:

Lowest rank for me :lolly:

loving the taste

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Dancin
8 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

6. place:

The comments:

Hide contents

@holy scheisse pablo's verse is in Portuguese not Spanish :ladyhaha:

hmmm

BleepBloop

5. place:

Overall Score: 8.28

Highest Score: 11 - @aaron l

Lowest Score: 5 - @holy scheisse, @slayo

An absolute BOP. It's a SOPHIE production, so naturally it's really good.

The comments:

Spoiler

@Suspiria - I think this might be the weakest song on the album-  a skip for me. The beat is weak in comparison to every other track and the "outta my Head" refrain is repetitive throughout the track. This song lacks oomph. It's a pleasant basic song, but nothing special.

@Enzo - kinda messy, Tove Lo I expected better

@holy scheisse - Really nice chorus. The production is a bit sparser here... also I think having Tove Lo and Alma on the same song was a bit weird considering they literally sound exactly the same (to this day I still can't tell who sings what parts).

Archived