💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SOPHIE confirms her collab with Gaga

Gam

Featured Posts

whore
10 hours ago, neptugne said:

that would be the most basic possible song to come out of the minds of SOPHIE and Gaga so I call fake

Well you never know... Björk and Arca are two of my favorite artists and their collaborative album Utopia is one of my least favorite albums

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blackpink

omg that song is highkey pop excellence...gaga has the potential to make LG6 THE best record of her career, PLEASE give us what we NEED gaga PLEASE :nooo:

monsterdino
42 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Well you never know... Björk and Arca are two of my favorite artists and their collaborative album Utopia is one of my least favorite albums

Thats not a collab album it is a Björk  album also he worked on Vulnicura which is one of Björk’s best

monsterdino

Its not Gaga lmfao, SOPHIE wouldn’t be allowed to play it...I mean Madeon just said that he can’t say anything about LG6 bc of an NDA he signed BACK IN 2013, bet Sophie had to do the same. I mean otherwise DJWS wouldve played many unreleased tracks with Gaga’s vocals in it like Tea and Ratchet

whore
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Thats not a collab album it is a Björk  album also he worked on Vulnicura which is one of Björk’s best

Yes, but the difference is, Vulnicura was practically finished with Arca came into the picture, and she wanted people to know this, too. He just added percussion to the already completed tracks. 

Meanwhile, Arca co-wrote and co-produced almost the entirety of Utopia, and it was advertised as a collaborative album. 

Battle 4 Ur Life
14 hours ago, neptugne said:

that would be the most basic possible song to come out of the minds of SOPHIE and Gaga so I call fake

this

and I honestly don't even hear Gaga. sounds like another girl to me. I doubt that Gaga and SOPHIE would put out something sounding like this. It's too bland and it doesn't match the "GAGA" description Madeon gave.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Silvestro Devacelli
4 hours ago, monsterdino said:

it is a collab album tho, generally with her work producers step in the last chapter of making the album while in this one it was more of a collaborative work.

AmericanxDream

Y'all falling for SOPHIE's tricks again and again when her hair already resembles a clown wig. I can't.

• 2 weeks later...
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, gagafan90 said:

I'm late to this but have we heard this yet is this fake or is it possibly the collab?  

We all heard it 2-3 weeks ago and was confirmed not to be Gaga

End Racism Now

adamsenigma
8 minutes ago, gagafan90 said:

I'm late to this but have we heard this yet is this fake or is it possibly the collab?  

We heard it like 2 weeks ago and like 10 pages on this thrrad are about that. :messga:

monsterdino
On 8/11/2019 at 5:53 PM, Loeppke said:

Yes, but the difference is, Vulnicura was practically finished with Arca came into the picture, and she wanted people to know this, too. He just added percussion to the already completed tracks. 

Meanwhile, Arca co-wrote and co-produced almost the entirety of Utopia, and it was advertised as a collaborative album. 

Notget was entirely made w them together and its one of the best on vulni but ok

Archived