Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SOPHIE confirms her collab with Gaga

Gam

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay... I can only hope for something a little bit tame, all of SOPHIE's productions are just too much for me :saladga:

xokuba
2 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

It already leaked tho 

DMgxTPZVQAEV18M.jpg

and just a friendly reminder, that she is also producing more than pots and pans, clink clank noises. Listen to MØ's Nights With You or Charli XCX' No Angel.

RAMROD

She better do new new music for her. Fresh from ground up. I am over it with people selling Gaga short and gave her recycled tunes. :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, Widows Kiss said:

giphy.gif

She literally said it herself, no delusion here

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

2 minutes ago, xokuba said:

DMgxTPZVQAEV18M.jpg

and just a friendly reminder, that she is also producing more than pots and pans, clink clank noises. Listen to MØ's Nights With You or Charli XCX' No Angel.

I think the official release of No Angel is produced by the Invisible Men, but there’s a Sophie demo out there somewhere

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

GhettoFabulous
50 minutes ago, Star said:

Ugh I'm not ready for pans and pots messy noise unless it's "It's okay to cry"

48 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

It already leaked tho 

Y’all think you’re doing something by posting **** like this when in actuality you’re exposing yourselves as basic :lana: Sophie does more than “clicks” and “pans”  literally :awkney: like let’s ignore the amazing **** she’s doing with the electronic music genre and just label her as “pots” and “pans” because we heard one part of her songs. Sweeties trust me it’s not cute 

Widows Kiss
Just now, Gam said:

She literally said it herself, no delusion here

Your wording in the title makes it sound like it will come really soon to me which... well :toofunny:

xokuba
1 minute ago, good said:

I think the official release of No Angel is produced by the Invisible Men, but there’s a Sophie demo out there somewhere

Yes, it is produced by them, but the SOPHIE's demo has the almost the same beat/instrumental version, that's why I mentioned it.

nerdfacekillah
4 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Y’all think you’re doing something by posting **** like this when in actuality you’re exposing yourselves as basic :lana: Sophie does more that “clicks” and “pans”  literally :awkney: like let’s ignore the amazing **** she’s doing with the electronic music genre and just label her as “pots” and “pans” because we heard one part of her songs. Sweeties trust me it’s not cute 

sis, chill! maybe the user made a joke about it. so its ok for u to make different jokes on others but once one does, u get triggered?

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Bonkers

Let's say Gaga changed her mind?  Would that be the first time?  :awkney:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived