💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SOPHIE confirms her collab with Gaga

Gam

Featured Posts

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xokuba

SOPHIE was a guest in some twitter group chat with stans, where she talked about her projects and stuff. She also confirmed that her collab with Gaga is still hapening.

EDIT: Keep your pots and pans, clink clank noises comments to yourself, it is starting to become lame. This collab could turn out to be less aggresive PC Music just like MØ's Nights With You, Charli XCX' No Angel or Madonna's Bitch I'm Madonna. SOPHIE is doing great music.

Ugh I'm not ready for pans and pots messy noise unless it's "It's okay to cry"

Ugh not really here for the pans and pots messy kitchen ass noises. 

But of course, if it's something like "It's okay to cry" then maybe I'll switch like....you know for a moment.

hausofbrice

well.... she said she was gonna release 3 ALBUMS last year and guess what, only one. so just like gagas little annoucements, i would take this with a grain of salt. But it does give me hope still that its coming next year so

xoxo, brice ♡

davflz

I NEED this collab omg :bradley: 

with all the silence and rumored scrapping of older LG6 material I was scared their collab didn't make the cut, but this gave me hope again :messga:

Spoiler

If Gaga cuts it last minute I swear to god :poot:

xokuba
Just now, hausofbrice said:

well.... she said she was gonna release 3 ALBUMS last year and guess what, only one. so just like gagas little annoucements, i would take this with a grain of salt. But it does give me hope still that its coming next year so

SOPHIE just released a clutch bag with 3 CDs, we just need to wait for it to come to someone who ordered it. 

I bet LG6 is coming this year.

Enzo

it feels like it was yesterday when she confirmed it for the first time

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

AlexanderMagno

But how confirmed it is? What were her words?

Because ""collab is alive and well" does not mean it will appear on her next album, just that they're working.

Which might mean that Gaga is still working on her songs, and the tracklist probably hasn't been selected yet.

Archived