💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SOPHIE confirms her collab with Gaga

Gam

Featured Posts

Mr Mirko

when I first heard of sophie like 2-3 years ago never thought that she would work with gaga, could it be ARTPOP act 2 enigma pop star is fun craziness of a song ? Anything goes

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gamer1189
20 hours ago, xokuba said:

SOPHIE was a guest in some twitter group chat with stans, where she talked about her projects and stuff. She also confirmed that her collab with Gaga is still hapening.

EDIT: Keep your pots and pans, clink clank noises comments to yourself, it is starting to become lame. This collab could turn out to be less aggresive PC Music just like MØ's Nights With You, Charli XCX' No Angel or Madonna's Bitch I'm Madonna. SOPHIE is doing great music.

Where did the pots and pans jokes come from? I'm out of the loop lol

Darcklighter22

If you look her up her top songs from spotify are quite random sound esk and a little pots and pans ish. Her solo stuff yes but when collaborating with someone it could be difference.

For example I'm really not into drum and bass music and my bf really likes it but some of the artist when they collab with other dj/producers make for something quite interesting.

19 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

IDK who this is. Gonna have to google her.

This news has been mentioned a few times already. How have u not googled her by now?

BleepBloop

Imagine not knowing who SOPHIE is in 2019:toofunny: Probably the same reason why Ed's breaking streaming records 

phantasmas
23 hours ago, Steve Harrington said:

I do think her collaborative material sounds very tame compared to her own songs. Her debut album is literally FULL of experimental music whereas her songs with Charli are experimental mixed with bubblegum pop which sounds fresh.

This entire collaboration will sound like a breath of fresh air in Gaga's discography and I definitely cannot wait to see the results. :giveup: 

i love me some experimental EDM and vaporwave/PC music,
but im just not into Sophie or Charli, sorry :selena:

but ill still stay perched for ANY new Gaga music because
 it always slays no matter who she collabs with :bon:

HausOfMark
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

This news has been mentioned a few times already. How have u not googled her by now?

im busy. 

i dont memorize all of gaga's news anymore.

i wait for 100% confirmed information from her. 

-Mark

Battle 4 Ur Life

this is the best news ever! I hope there's more than one song.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

GagaMyBlood95

Well I hope we actually get to hear it one day :vegas:

Inferno

Can someone tell me what about this is a confirmation though? Is there a link to the article or video or whatever? anything more than just a fan listing things off?

Archived