💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SOPHIE confirms her collab with Gaga

Gam

Featured Posts

stefertt

Ugh why can't she execute produce the entire album like a full SOPHIE×Gaga album would just explode my hecking existence!!!! :messga:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

ok but lets be honest, none of us here really listen to the artists Gaga has collabed with (besides Beyonce :selena:)

Sophie’s music may not be your cup of tea but whats the point of putting her down, really? just say youre not into it and go  :lolly:

LUCARTPOP
2 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

ok but lets be honest, none of us here really listen to the artists Gaga has collabed with (besides Beyonce :selena:)

Sophie’s music may not be your cup of tea but whats the point of putting her down, really? just say youre not into it and go  :lolly:

I do think her collaborative material sounds very tame compared to her own songs. Her debut album is literally FULL of experimental music whereas her songs with Charli are experimental mixed with bubblegum pop which sounds fresh.

This entire collaboration will sound like a breath of fresh air in Gaga's discography and I definitely cannot wait to see the results. :giveup: 

LADY HAHA
31 minutes ago, hausofbrice said:

"Bitch im madonna' was mainly produced by Diplo (he admitted to adding that terrible ripping sound effect) SOPHIE didn't have much to do with production (and on wiki is uncredited...) ........... Educate yourself before you make statements like these

Thanks for advice, but I don't care about some random artist like Madonna and her weird song. I based my statement on comments above ;)

sillynate

After being here since ARTPOP era started and hyping myself up with pre-Joanne era and having meltdowns, I learned things that I’ve taken with me along this pre-LG6 era

I learned that in early 2016 when RedOne said “oh yeah we made great music together, but I don’t know what’s going to happen to it” it means he got scrappedT

so last year when SOPHIE said “we made some stuff together but I don’t know how it’s gonna turn out” I took what I learnedT with RedOne and said she got scrappedT. No hype. No Faceshopping level boppage. Maybe for LG7, we gon see.

NOW SHE SAYS THIS AND IM HYPEDTTTT YALL I CANT

:nooo:

Spock

Ahhh all the tasteless gays fuming about SOPHIE already AGAIN, her power :legend:

5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

She better do new new music for her. Fresh from ground up. I am over it with people selling Gaga short and gave her recycled tunes. :triggered:

SOPHIE creates every sound and stem in her productions from scratch, no existing readymade basic production stem packs for ha

who will love me when the night is over

The Enigmatic

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas 

I'm so happy for the expriemental sound once again!

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Miel

She makes such interesting music. I really hope the collaboration makes it to the end!

3 points in and ready for more

Damon

guys, it's gaga we aretalking about, sophie's words doesn't mean nothing :laughga: she scraps stuff all the time, i won't believe a thing until it actuslly drops

... and now i just sit in silence.

monketsharona

Well at least that means she hasn't changed her direction for the last year since she started to work with EDM / techno / PC music producers

I feel like now it is more like a schedule / plans issue (when and how to release it)

ChicaSkas

Upbeat? this sounds accurate. Perched. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived