• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromeAngel
6 hours ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

The song should be called: pans & pots

The music video: tenor.gif?itemid=9794210

Schizophonic

in the end gagas team leaked 3 new snippets to test reaction by fans.... first one here fans dont belive its real, the other leak people think its old from btw and the 3 leaked snipped no one really cared anymore... what if they all are real lg6 reaction tests from them?

LeJudas
5 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

in the end gagas team leaked 3 new snippets to test reaction by fans.... first one here fans dont belive its real, the other leak people think its old from btw and the 3 leaked snipped no one really cared anymore... what if they all are real lg6 reaction tests from them?

Makes sense tbh. 

She'd be smart to test the sound direction (if she cares) before releasing the album. 

So that would mean she has 3 different albums ready to be released?!? 

#delululand 

Schizophonic
4 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Makes sense tbh. 

She'd be smart to test the sound direction (if she cares) before releasing the album. 

So that would mean she has 3 different albums ready to be released?!? 

#delululand 

no, maybe the 3 songs are choices for a single now and they tried them but the feedback wasnt big?

ImTired
11 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

no, maybe the 3 songs are choices for a single now and they tried them but the feedback wasnt big?

There is no way that backward vocoder sounding clip from earlier in the week was a test leak... :ladyhaha:

Schizophonic

especially there was one that sounded real where she sings something with nationes and it actually could even be a bit italo disco sound.

do we still have that? maybe that one is real tho?

LeJudas
50 minutes ago, ImTired said:

There is no way that backward vocoder sounding clip from earlier in the week was a test leak... :ladyhaha:

Let me pretend. I'm losing my patience :ohwell:

Itsbrenda
14 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

especially there was one that sounded real where she sings something with nationes and it actually could even be a bit italo disco sound.

do we still have that? maybe that one is real tho?

Can I get a link?

Inferno
On 8/11/2019 at 12:58 PM, D0P3 said:

this

and I honestly don't even hear Gaga. sounds like another girl to me. I doubt that Gaga and SOPHIE would put out something sounding like this. It's too bland and it doesn't match the "GAGA" description Madeon gave.

Madeon did not give LG6 a "gaga" description though. He was referring to the success of the ASIB tracks and attributed said success to the fact that its Gaga at her rawest without the pop sheen people were familiar with basically. thus why people who dont normally listen to her gravitated towards it. he said absolutely nothing in regards to her new music.

Inferno
On 8/23/2019 at 9:36 AM, monsterdino said:

Notget was entirely made w them together and its one of the best on vulni but ok

Originally Arca was listed alongside Bjorks name on every track on Utopia, not even as a feature but as a lead artist. Part of its failure (for me personally) was his heavy hand. Vulnicura was really all Bjork, its an intensely personal record that Arca lent a very light touch to. Its core and heart is all Bjork. vs. Utopia which is very in line with Arcas usual mess. I doubt they'll be working together again tbh.

Inferno
On 7/25/2019 at 3:45 AM, LePetitFlo said:

It was mainly produced by Diplo. He made that cheap sound at the end of the song. 

On 7/25/2019 at 12:21 AM, S0436 said:

There were 7 co writers for that Madonna song and Sophie is an uncredited producer.  I don’t think it represents her work.

On 7/24/2019 at 11:53 PM, LadyHaha said:

Botch I’m Madonna is a terrible song, I hope this never comes out 

Ive always felt that the production of that track was literally its only redeeming quality. Madonna lends some spunk but her lyrics and some of her vocal delivery cheeses it all out a little too much. In a similar way to GMAYL except ever so slightly less Walmart/GAP commercial vibes.

Archived