news

Lady Gaga New Song used in an Ad

Star

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART

The HL one has a 90s piano melody, a 303 type bass (very used in the 90s tho) and a Dance Pop drum beat, while the song on the German ad have other type of structure and a more "urban/contemporary"beat.

Of course the "eh ah" vocal sample is the same in both songs, but they're completely differents.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

GagaMyBlood95

The instrumental is sooo good even without vocals, I can only imagine how it sounds with Gaga on it :giveup:

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa
On 7/22/2019 at 12:11 AM, gagzus said:

If it IS real however, props to Gaga and co for putting a saxophone melody into a Dance song

The Edge of Glory: "Am I a joke to you?"

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

Well, in the comment section their offical account replied to a lot of Gaga related comments stating that it is an exclusiv song for their commercial and any similarities are just at random 🤷🏼‍♂️

kaelergrey
On 7/21/2019 at 10:26 PM, Star said:

Um muppet, muppet, muppet :lolly:

wait soo what is this ads for. and yes thats the instrumental. lady gaga is amazing :shocked:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

David Ward
4 hours ago, Maix said:

Well, in the comment section their offical account replied to a lot of Gaga related comments stating that it is an exclusiv song for their commercial and any similarities are just at random 🤷🏼‍♂️

This is the translation:

"As far as the musical background of our video is concerned ... to be honest: the song is currently only available to us! Who or what rises on the hype and maybe even makes it to the summer hit 2019, we can not currently forecast ..."

They didn't deny it being Gaga's track :shrug:

Schizophonic

look for the replys

i asked the company, they said the song was developed exlusive for them and they dont know about gaga using it. what or who might jumps on their hype and uses the music in future they dont know but maybe its going to be a summerhit.

DonnieDarko
On 7/23/2019 at 10:32 AM, GagaMyBlood95 said:

The instrumental is sooo good even without vocals, I can only imagine how it sounds with Gaga on it :giveup:

Perfect Illusion's instrumental is flawless and it sounds kinda *different* with Gaga on it.

:selena:

Also, I don't think it's a song from LG6. It's just a instrumental made by them and she specifically mentioned who made it to keep us updated or smh.

Queen Gloria

Have y'all forgotten how.. music works? There are different parts of songs and the beat and way the stems are arranged can change throughout however Gaga wants. Clearly if this is a song on LG6, it's not going to remain looped on a constant beat the way it is in the Haus ad. One part could be more 90s house, then it could transition into a darker more industrial vibe.. How is this so confusing that it's evolved into an 11 page debate? It's clearly just another part of the same piece of music with a different arrangement. 

Illuminati
23 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

Have y'all forgotten how.. music works? There are different parts of songs and the beat and way the stems are arranged can change throughout however Gaga wants. Clearly if this is a song on LG6, it's not going to remain looped on a constant beat the way it is in the Haus ad. One part could be more 90s house, then it could transition into a darker more industrial vibe.. How is this so confusing that it's evolved into an 11 page debate? It's clearly just another part of the same piece of music with a different arrangement. 

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know how it didn't cross peoples minds that it could be just another part of a song

• 2 weeks later...
adamsenigma
2 hours ago, Rifek said:

So do we have any update on this? 

It's not that hard to understand tge situation. What I don't understand is why there's 11 pages of people debating. 

The only thing that all this songs have in common is the vocal loop which might happen to be very popular amongst producers right now. I mean, Judas whole instrumental is a bunch of random loops and vfxs and already existing beats. 

AnglerfishbraBENUS
On 7/25/2019 at 5:15 PM, QueenHunty said:

There are also subscription based music services and databases such as splice and Noiiz that a LOT of professionals are using for samples, beats, and everything else under the sun and this is probably just that

Archived