💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga New Song used in an Ad

Star

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, MonsterHUN said:

2:28 maybe? 

Ma'am, isn't that her adlibling "cry" part?

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

at the end of the song during the instru break

I...still can't hear it :bradley:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeluluSwine
2 minutes ago, Star said:

Ma'am, isn't that her adlibling "cry" part?

I...still can't hear it :bradley:

i think it's at 3:00?

skedaddleBItCh

Oh God...:bradley:

I love it:bradley:

đŸ‡”đŸ‡­àŒŒ;ÂŽàŒŽàș¶ ۝ àŒŽàș¶àŒœđŸ‡”🇭

2 minutes ago, DeluluSwine said:

i think it's at 3:00?

I thought it was that but you hear it again in 3:05, 3:09, so maybe it's instruments, not his signature?

LetsGetHigh
29 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She teased a Born This Way snippet at MTV Awards, Heavy Metal Lover instrumental in a Gagavision episode, she remixed Sheisse for Mugler, let us hear Bloody Mary via Farmville :poot: etc - all before BTW was out. She teased snippets from MJH and G. U.Y. before the ARTPOP and we had the Swinefest, for Joanne we had the Dive Bar Tour. She likes to tease us. We even had ITA? and Shallow official snippets before ASIB. I was the first one to be skeptic about it being an actual song but it seems like it is.

Key phrase: before an announcement. All those were already announced to take place and give a taste of the single and/or album.

9 minutes ago, Roger Smith said:

Off topic but what is this commercial for? I even heard one guy saying “pu**y” and I’m so confused wtf:bradley:

It‘s an electric utility

monketsharona
Just now, Star said:

I thought it was that but you hear it again in 3:05, 3:09, so maybe it's instruments, not his signature?

it's definitely him screaming. He's doing this on almost all of his songs. Not always obvious by very often. 

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Star said:

Girl it’s at 2:28. How can’t you hear that scream? 

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Key phrase: before an announcement. All those were already announced to take place and give a taste of the single and/or album.

Born This Way wasn't announced when she sang it at the MTV Awards. The way she teases this instrumental reminds me of the way Heavy Metal Lover was teased was teased the most.

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

She played ARTPOP instru aloud in her car far before she announced ARTPOP, so yeah she's always teasing things... I'm sure she already did for LG6 and we just don't know yet.

Reginald

This doesn't sound like the same song, except for the 1/4th of a second vocal snippet they're using in a loop -- none of the other instruments are similar. :noparty:

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

This doesn't sound like the same song, except for the 1/4th of a second vocal snippet they're using in a loop -- none of the other instruments are similar. :noparty:

Well we didn't have the full thing on Haus Lab, just a snippet. None of her instru are the same sound for the start to the end. 

whore
57 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

the production is top notch in terms of EDM ! I really hope it'll be on the album

I could already imagine a video with some rave vibes. A lot of flash neon lights and her dincing like crazy

But when she gave “Perfect Illusion” y’all complained :madge:

Cerny
1 minute ago, Star said:

It’s Bloodpop’s “Another One”, “Mike will made it”, “You are now listening to AraabMUZIK”, “Mustard on the beat ho”, “Ear Drummers”, “If Young Metro don’t trust you I’m gonna shoot you”, “Murda on the beat so it’s not nice” and so on. They’re producer tags.

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga New Song used in an Ad

Archived