Lady Gaga New Song used in an Ad

Star

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

They probably reached out to the producers? I doubt Gaga would want any part of her song out before even an announcement of it. 

She teased a Born This Way snippet at MTV Awards, Heavy Metal Lover instrumental in a Gagavision episode, she remixed Sheisse for Mugler, let us hear Bloody Mary via Farmville :poot: etc - all before BTW was out. She teased snippets from MJH and G. U.Y. before the ARTPOP and we had the Swinefest, for Joanne we had the Dive Bar Tour. She likes to tease us. We even had ITA? and Shallow official snippets before ASIB. I was the first one to be skeptic about it being an actual song but it seems like it is.

SwissMonster
15 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Was just about to say this. So it's probably not the song from the Haus Beauty campaign, but one of his other creations

She also is one of the producers of the song though. She wroteMusic by Lady Gaga“, etc...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Cerny

Ugh, the annoying Bloodpop sound effect is present. 

Miracle
4 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Ugh, the annoying Bloodpop sound effect is present. 

Can you give more examples of this sound effect? I want to check if it's really the same

Cerny
11 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Can you give more examples of this sound effect? I want to check if it's really the same

at 1:10

At 1:00

JoeMo

Getting me so hyped. Wish she wasn’t focusing on haus labs and actually releasing LG6 😞

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

It's the little scream effect that you can also hear in Dancing In Circles and Sorry by Justin Bieber. It's at the 1:07 mark in this particular video. BloodPop always uses it as his tag.

GAMS, gay popstar

17 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

The title messy

Thank you for your invaluable input :heart:

2 minutes ago, trevorrobertlee said:

It's the little scream effect that you can also hear in Dancing In Circles and Sorry by Justin Bieber. It's at the 1:07 mark in this particular video. BloodPop always uses it as his tag.

Where is it in Dancin' In Circles, btw?

MonsterHUN
1 minute ago, Star said:

2:28 maybe? 

Kindness Ponk

Off topic but what is this commercial for? I even heard one guy saying “pu**y” and I’m so confused wtf:bradley:

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Star said:

at the end of the song during the instru break

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga New Song used in an Ad

Archived