đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

A$AP Rocky jail time EXTENDED, gets no special treatment

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
2 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

He stopped being the victim he went to attack.

I don't see a wrong reaction you have as an "eraser" for something bad that you went through. Mainly when the wrong behavior came as a reaction to the bad thing in question. That's why to me they both are victims, one of harassment and the other of violence.

9 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

We are not robots no, but we are human beings who are capable of controlling our emotions. 

Yes capable of doing so in theory, then there is reality and we all note if we actually can control it according to the situation. I'm not saying violence is great I'm saying it's way easier to denounce it than to contain in some cases.

You talk like if you know for sure you wouldn't react like that but we can't know, maybe you would do the same and that doesn't mean you're a monster. 

16 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

What would it look like if everyone beat people up to left and right when they get provoked and then get released with the provocation as excuse?

Don't caricature my words please lol. Saying you think it should be taken into consideration don't mean you believe it should "excuse" everything.

20 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

if that's true he clearly has some issues to work on.

Yep if it's true he has to work on that! And if the harassers could avoid him while he fix these eventual anger issues it would be great.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Look, I have no particular reason of defending him: I like some of his music, but wouldn't go as far as saying I'm a fan. I would even say I don't particularly like the man, since I often read bad press about his behavior. I'm literally just reacting to the facts, and while he shouldn't get special treatment for being a celebrity, it seems to me that's he's getting an especially bad treatment here.

The Swedish authorities are afraid he might fly back to the US? Then why isn't he placed on house arrest? He's got money, it's not like he wouldn't be able to find a residence waiting for his trial. I seem to remember other high profile trials where the accused would be held on house arrest in hotels, it doesn't seem unreasonable. I've also read that the Swedish system seems to have a race problem - I'm not familiar with the Swedish law, but I'm European and I can imagine an unfair treatment being at work here.

Oh please, the unfair treatment is bull, started by himself and spread by TMZ. 
If he gets out he will most likely take the first best chance to get back to the US so I think he's fine where he is.
Also the time he's in custody before the trial gets deducted from jail sentences so it won't add to it. 

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Oh please, the unfair treatment is bull, started by himself and spread by TMZ. 
If he gets out he will most likely take the first best chance to get back to the US so I think he's fine where he is.
Also the time he's in custody before the trial gets deducted from jail sentences so it won't add to it. 

In case he gets an actual jail sentence, which isn't a sure thing. Then how would they make up for the time he's currently serving?

This situation is precisely what justifies the concept of house arrest. I wasn't referring to the alleged bad conditions of his detention, that I also believe were exaggerated. But merely being in jail right now is unfair, no matter the conditions he's living in.

JazzGa

Trump shouldn't have intervened. Now the Swedish government probably wants to send a strong anti-Trump "we won't be bullied by him" message and will do the opposite of whatever he suggests. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Guillaume Hamon
8 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Trump shouldn't have intervened. Now the Swedish government probably wants to send a strong anti-Trump "we won't be bullied by him" message and will do the opposite of whatever he suggests. 

True!

Guillaume Hamon
14 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

This situation is precisely what justifies the concept of house arrest.

Yeah house arrest until a trial determines what penalty you deserve seems better than serving time before a decision is taken.

And saying that doesn't mean you only think this way cause it happens to a celeb' as many assumed.

People just voice their opinion on the cases that are discussed in front of them and we never hear about cases of unknown people fighting in the street while this guy trial get massive press coverage. That doesn't mean we wouldn't think the same way for a similar case done by mister X somewhere.

Judas18
7 hours ago, elijahfan said:

I'm totally with you on this, but what I also saw through this "video evidence" is that they were being provoked. Not saying violence was the answer, but the alleged victims kinda looked for it from what I saw :shrug: There are tons of people fighting all the time, and yet, do they deserve to end up in jail without a trial? :confused:

Of course celebrities shouldn't get special treatment regarding the law, but they also shouldn't be treated like objects in the street.

He should've called the police.

And he has a history of violence. He slapped a girl in the U.S out of no where (see the video posted above).

His reaction was too violent in Sweden.

elijahfan
11 minutes ago, Judas18 said:

He should've called the police.

And he has a history of violence. He slapped a girl in the U.S out of no where (see the video posted above).

His reaction was too violent in Sweden.

I'm aware of all this, and I agree on the fact he shouldn't get special treatment. But that also includes an unfairly bad one. Like I said earlier, house arrest is a concept that exists precisely for those situations.

GagaMyBlood95

Honestly, THIS is how a court system should be like - completely independent from the government, media, social pressure etc..

I am not saying that he deserves it or anything like that, but I love how the court treats a case like any case, as it should be done!

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Honestly, THIS is how a court system should be like - completely independent from the government, media, social pressure etc..

I am not saying that he deserves it or anything like that, but I love how the court treats a case like any case, as it should be done!

Yeah at least there is special treatment for celebs there, that's a good thing. :)

Archived