Andreu
37 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

Did anyone expect them to? 

well the fact a lot of ppl from the US did says a lot about justice there

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

I trust the Swedish justice system, a liberal democratic country after all.  Bravo to them.

8 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Not saying he should get special privileges—I just believe keeping someone locked up for a month on assault charges when the victim is apparently okay is a bad precedent. He doesn't seem like a danger to the general public—this isn't rape, murder, the guy isn't suffering severe injuries, etc. What he did was terrible and he needs to face the law, but there has to be a better way to implement the law. I get that he's a flight risk, but take his passport or something.

Well that's the swedish law and he has to deal with it like any other human being 

Guest Adarsh
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

but they dragged you on the other thread when you said what has happened might happen :laughga:

I never learn :emma:

Regina George
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

well the fact a lot of ppl from the US did says a lot about justice there

Who cares what US people say? System in Europe is different and we don’t care if someone is famous or not. People get what they deserve whether they are homeless or the most famous person on Earth. 

Andreu
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Who cares what US people say? System in Europe is different and we don’t care if someone is famous or not. People get what they deserve whether they are homeless or the most famous person on Earth. 

(There was the Us)

That was what i meant :deadbanana: but i now realise i worded it very badly

Adrenaliner
17 hours ago, PedjaB said:

What did he do?

search Asap Rocky fight video

Judas18

Europeans don't care about celebrity status like americans do.

What happened to him sucks. He was provoked yes.

But he doesn't deserve a special treatment. Would anyone complain if this happened to an average dude? No.

So enough with the special treatment for celebrities.

Let Justice run its course. He will be found not guilty.

Guillaume Hamon

A bit sad to be in jail for more than a month when you just went mad after a guy provoked you on the long run. You have people beating up other cause as soon as they are in a bad day and he only did it cause the other guy made him do it.

And I don't say that cause he's a celeb, I would find it too much for anyone in this situation. To me you're not a danger to society when you only lash out after being harassed.

Bellatrix
7 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

A bit sad to be in jail for more than a month when you just went mad after a guy provoked you on the long run. You have people beating up other cause as soon as they are in a bad day and he only did it cause the other guy made him do it.

And I don't say that cause he's a celeb, I would find it too much for anyone in this situation. To me you're not a danger to society when you only lash out after being harassed.

You are a danger though if you actually assault someone when you get provoked. That you get harassed by someone doesn't excuse you to throw him to the ground. It's still a violation against the law.

elijahfan

What the hell is their problem tbh? Seems awfully exaggerated for something he didn't even initiate.

Archived