💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyoncé and Beyhives, have lost their power

Lighter

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
4 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

I'll remain standing... Google is your friend. 

You can sit down ,I don't mind if you sat down .

We all know Google is fake friend , you can have it .

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd
Just now, ANTI WP said:

You can sit down ,I don't mind if you sat down .

We all know Google is fake friend , you can have it .

Oh lord Google and the number of websites that seem to claim that album as the best selling worldwide of 2016 is fake news lmao... Don't quote me with this mess while I'm eating noodles. Goodnight... or Morning. :ohwell:

May I Read You? 😎

Infinity Wave

The fact that people feel pressedT about Beyoncé flopping and tryna say she'll recover...

We're talking about a multi billionair woman. She doesn't need to make music, she doesn't have the necessity anymore

She makes music and goes on tour etc because she likes to, she doesn't have to be #1 or to have millions of streams because that makes no difference. The only difference is that her fans will be pressedT if she doesn't get that #1 hit

So no, there is nothing she has to "recover" from, because you recover from a problem  and I see honestly no problem here. 

People come and people go, let Beyoncé become a regular act and be nice to yourself. The world will live on, be sure.

Colourful

ANTI WP
8 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Oh lord Google and the number of websites that seem to claim that album as the best selling worldwide of 2016 is fake news lmao... Don't quote me with this mess while I'm eating noodles. Goodnight... or Morning. :ohwell:

Okay don't cry about the website I quoted you because you didn't care or included about Asia Africa and Oceania countries ( world ) beyonce is not a international artist and never will be as gaga taylor ariana Katy britney 

Enjoy your noodle while yfif

Pacify Him

I don’t think the Beyhives had any credibility tho? Like, ever since LMs, they just gave themselves a name after

I’m getting on your nerves

bluemonkey
41 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

So... You hate the success of someone because people speak highly of them? lmao the immaturity is almost saddening. You are literally the epitome of why pop fans are hated. The sad part is you think it "cute" to be that way. :kiss:

So since we share different opinions, automatically yours is right and I’m wrong. Forget that this is a forum, no one can’t speak their mind. We are in Disneyland after all where everything is all smiles and no negativity. 

People should earn what they deserve. When someone pressures you to share writing credit of a song you yourself worked hard on only to have a famous popstar come in and just change a few words around and now they are apparently songwriters and omg so amazing, such talent everyone praises the singer for being such an amazing songwriter. So Lady Gaga writes an entire song from scratch and even has a melody, while Beyoncé gets the same praise but she just makes little adjustments and now she’s a songwriter and is taking money that should rightfully belong to the original songwriter that actually put in the time and work. 

So sue me, lock me up, throw me to the gallows. This world has become PC centric where you can’t say anything or do anything and not piss off or offend someone. And that is why we have a castrated James Bond. 

Didymus

The fact that this fanbase can't even distinguish between Beyoncé and delusional Bey stans anymore :air: Amazing and alarming.

GypsyBabe

I’m over talking about her and complaining about her. :shrug: I am also over giving the hive any attention at all. 

⚯͛

Felix Jens

Gaga suffered megatons of negativity in the past for every single thing she did from ARTPOP til today. Whatever she did was never good enough or it was too much for the critics to handle it. On the other side literally every single thing Bey does is UNDOUBTEDLY AND UNQUESTIONABLY a work of art,or masterpiece by critics. So I can explain a bit of negativity from Monsters towards arrogant Beyófans. 

It’s okay. Monsters have been that judgemental with Gaga too.......(or more?)

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

StrawberryBlond

It's not even shade or pettiness, it's just a fact that Beyonce is no longer commanding the selling power she did a few years ago. That's what happens when you have an aggressive marketing campaigns and use PR pressure to convince the public that you're amazing. Eventually, the novelty wears off and the public start to realise they've had enough and maybe this person's a bit overrated. It's the big downside to achieving ultimate success: what goes up must come down. Just like Beyonce fans, I thought it would never happen to Gaga back in the day, so I was rather cocky regarding her too...but then 2013 happened and it humbled me as it did a lot of us. Beyonce fans, however, have only got more cocky as time has gone on and seem to think their fave is untouchable when in reality, no one, not even the biggest names, managed to avoid flop eras eventually and became massively less successful over time. I just want the fans to be more grateful for any success she gets right now - Beyonce's reached the age where she will stop relating to the youth market and be seen as a "veteran act" and henceforth, will have less people buying her music. To act like she's going to be slaying the game in years to come is delusion. Most artists are done commercially by the time they're 40, if not before and I'm sure Beyonce will be no different.

12 hours ago, KingRedd said:

I don't really think anyone was referring to that claim but rather, the actual sales of the work by country:

USA - 1.5 million

UK: 387k

Canada - 101k

Brazil - 80k

Australia - 70k

Netherlands - 40k

France - 30k

Poland - 20k

Belgium - 15k

Switzerland - 10k

Denmark - 10k

New Zealand - 7k

That's about all the most relevant information we can get to date and the album has sold just over 3 million, I believe, so these figures seem about right. As you can see, most western and European countries, mostly English speaking or where English is a lot of people's second language. These are hardly the stats of a mega impactful album and is certainly a very local American phenomenon. There's a reason she only toured in the US and Europe with that album. As I've said many a time, its always annoyed me how Gaga was called a massive flop with ARTPOP, despite it selling only about 500k less than Lemonade, which was deemed a mega hit. It shows what good PR can get you, tricking people into thinking you're much much more successful than you actually are.

DoremonLove
9 hours ago, Felix Jens said:

Gaga suffered megatons of negativity in the past for every single thing she did from ARTPOP til today. Whatever she did was never good enough or it was too much for the critics to handle it. On the other side literally every single thing Bey does is UNDOUBTEDLY AND UNQUESTIONABLY a work of art,or masterpiece by critics. So I can explain a bit of negativity from Monsters towards arrogant Beyófans. 

It’s okay. Monsters have been that judgemental with Gaga too.......(or more?)

Someone had to say this Thankyou.:pawsup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

It's not like she's come back with a new pop record with massive singles and budget. She's released a collection of African inspired tracks based off a film that aren't very mainstream sounding I really don't think she's expecting to smash :awkney: 

Also Sharknado 5 is on 35% on RT which is much less than the lion king where are these facts coming from?

Archived