opinion

Beyoncé and Beyhives, have lost their power

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Bruh.... How many Beyoncé hate threads do we need to inspire lmao. To be fair, her fans can blow her up, which is what ALL fans of a certain artist do. 

Beyonce hasn’t had a solo album in awhile since Lemonade, which smashed the world and lingered for so long with its impact and live performers/tour. We hated when people would criticize Gaga for every little thing she did back in the ARTPOP era. Why is it ok for us to be so toxic like damn... this site has been very negative as of late and it needs to end. LG6 come quick! 

May I Read You? 😎

Andrea B

she's flopping but I think she can recover from this,  people love vocalists. 

I can't believe that her new single is flopping so hard, and the beyhive said that shallow was a hit thanks to ASIB lmao... a song needs more than a movie to become a hit, TLK proved that. 

Borislshere

"her latest tour severely underperformed"

Her last tour (On The Run 2) Grossed 250+ mil (More than double the amount of her first tour with Jay back in 2014). I have to laugh. 

Not to mention she just got 6 Emmy nominations for a Netflix special of a show that she performed over a year ago. I'm failing to see what power she has lost. 

She will bounce back of course. But it's funny seeing the Hive like this. They were the loudest trying to discredit Gaga during ASIB. I guess movies don't help afterall?

The Enigmatic

I think she will recover from  this just like what happened with Gaga

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Sanne Godijn

It Looks like queen B is losing control over her hive im sorry i had to Lol :lmao:

nodandsmile

Some of y'all have become exactly like the people you keep complaining about!

LilyLark
31 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Bruh.... How many Beyoncé hate threads do we need to inspire lmao. To be fair, her fans can blow her up, which is what ALL fans of a certain artist do. 

Beyonce hasn’t had a solo album in awhile since Lemonade, which smashed the world and lingered for so long with its impact and live performers/tour. We hated when people would criticize Gaga for every little thing she did back in the ARTPOP era. Why is it ok for us to be so toxic like damn... this site has been very negative as of late and it needs to end. LG6 come quick! 

Yeah it's tiring. And I know all stan bases do this petty pitting women against one another sh*t (not saying it's just little monsters cause they all do it and the Beyhive is perhaps one of the worst), but it needs to stop. People are even getting super toxic about Gaga on GGD. Also, when Bey comes around it always rouses the handful of ugly racists on GGD—I think some got banned, at least, but this brings them out of the woodwork.

Y’all seem really obsessed with Beyoncé lol. Why the constant need to bring other women down? Are you that insecure?

LilyLark
47 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

Some of y'all have become exactly like the people you keep complaining about!

Seriously all the stan bases are getting so...unreasonable and insisting on pitting women against one another. I feel like stans, oddly enough, are getting even more petty. Rihanna's  stans have managed to "chill" a bit compared to the Swift stans, Ariana stans, Beyhive, etc. and I wish the little monsters would do the same.

The chart performance was a reasonable thing to post about, but we don't need these many da*n threads. And this is the exact sort of behavior people drag the Beyhive about...

Pacify Him

Beyoncé couldn’t bring much attention to the table anymore, let alone starring in a Disney film... the Beyhives lost their credibility after being trash since trashing Ms. Swift.

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived