Will LG6 flop hard like The Gift?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will LG6 flop hard like The Gift?

• No
    • Yes.
    • It depends on whether soccer moms will love it

Featured Posts

Judas18

This Beyoncé situation got me worried for Gaga. Ageism seems to be catching up to Beyoncé, and I'm worried that Gaga is next;

What do you think? If LG6 is really good, it could be Gaga's Lemonade though (and probably her last mega successful album).

Runway

Yes, Beyonce fans told me Gaga’s over since 2013 while Bey has remained relevant, so all this bombs in less than 1 year are surprising! 

misunderstood

I don't care I just want the music

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Jadeykins

i'm sort of hoping she's gonna bring her "hounds of love" "sgt peppers lonely hearts" album for this one....it feels like the right time in her life for all the stars to align.....but it's gaga so she might randomly decide to become a death growler or something 

freebit

I'm not a stan, but that's soundtrack song, and isn't exactly an instant classic like Let it Go.  Even Rihanna's soundtrack songs for an animated film did nothing. 

I think she'll debut with at least 200k first week at minumum. I mean she managed to pull 201k with Joanne which was a different sound and came after ARTPOP so there was not a lot of traction. If she can do that than then I am certain she can do that with the hype and traction she is getting ever since ASIB. 

androiduser

The Gift is a soundtrack to a cartoon... and it's not even an all-Beyonce album... it's literally a side project

Archived