💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Current male equivalent to Gaga?

LordEnigma

Featured Posts

LordEnigma

Is there any CURRENT male artist that is Gaga’s equivalent? This thought popped into my head on my way home from work today.

Discuss

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None. Gaga acquired so many skills and talents the average male artist doesn’t come close.

Jadeykins

i literally can't not think of Bowie, nobody else comes to mind....so i don't think so....nobody that's well known anyway come to think of it we don't really have any camp artsy male artists....like we need a new Bowie, Elton, Mercury hybrid 

Ryusei

None. But also like who has a male equivalent? Beyoncé, Madonna, Xtina, Britney etc. I can't think of anyone whom I'd equate to a male counterpart

Musery

LordEnigma
Just now, Ryusei said:

None. But also like who has a male equivalent? Beyoncé, Madonna, Xtina, Britney etc. I can't think of anyone whom I'd equate to a male counterpart

I’d say Madonna and MJ are pretty similar. Just like Bowie and Gaga are very similar.

kaojen

Current, I would say probably Adam Lambert.

while I don’t think he’s 100% her accomplishment level.... he came into prominence around the same time.

Has a range of abilities in his musicality 

and he works with Queen which is similar to how Gaga works with legendary artist of the past. 

Also his connection with the gay community bc he’s family lol

I do think their similarities are there, but I dunno if he’s wanting to get to more of a level of fame with acting etc like Gaga has.

Hebi

There's not. I'm still waiting for a legend to born... Fearless men like Prince, Michael Jackson, out of the box in which the industry chooses to place them. Out of the boundaries. Men who play with their fashion, talent, choreographies, playing instruments, composing classics, having an unique charisma and controversial moments. And not being famous just because they "attract" with their voices, bodies, or faces.

LordEnigma
6 minutes ago, kaojen said:

Current, I would say probably Adam Lambert.

while I don’t think he’s 100% her accomplishment level.... he came into prominence around the same time.

Has a range of abilities in his musicality 

and he works with Queen which is similar to how Gaga works with legendary artist of the past. 

Also his connection with the gay community bc he’s family lol

I do think their similarities are there, but I dunno if he’s wanting to get to more of a level of fame with acting etc like Gaga has.

That’s the only one I could think of. Sure, he’s not as famous and his music is a bit basic. But For Your Entertainment is very Gaga especially cause one of her songs she wrote is on the album.

I also thought about the Queen tour

Edonis

None tbh. Not even saying this as just an LG stan...male pop stars simply do not try as hard as their female counterparts and it shows.

WORLDofGAGA

I’d say Adele and Sam Smith have similar vibes, Gaga I can’t think of anyone currently who’s similar

@W0RLDofGAGA

Bonkers

Bradley Cooper.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Reidstar
27 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Is there any CURRENT male artist that is Gaga’s equivalent? This thought popped into my head on my way home from work today.

Discuss

:stalkga:Me...

Archived