💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nick Jonas shows off hot body

Swallow

Featured Posts

ChromeAngel
1 hour ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I'm not one to care about size, but do you know something I dont?

You can just tell from certain pictures and angles that he’s average. Which is great for most, but I need a guy with a little extra something :oops:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps
25 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

A body doesn't have to be "fit" to be hot. 

He looks healthy and good. 

I agree, you don't have to be fit and "hollywood" standard to be hot and sexy... people have unbelievable high standards these days :saladga: 

AmericanxDream

I didn't know that Disney gifs were enough to trigger certain people on this site. Thanks to the dozen or so people who liked my fox drinks milk gif, though. It was only meant to be funny so idk who reported it, but I'm glad some of y'all got a chuckle out of it. Cya. :kiss:

Swallow
31 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Ew, he’s not attractive at all. 🤐 And why are gays still drooling over him when he clearly exploited us for profit? He pretended to be an almost-out-of-the-closet gay or bisexual man back in 2014-16 in order to sell records and very blatantly pandered to the gay community when he had an album to sell. Once he realized he was no longer selling records anymore he dropped us like a hot potato and stopped acknowledging us. 🙄

not this pandering bs again :toofunny:

we, as a community in the society are a MINORITY. Why in the world would he pander to a community that' not even fully accepted in the society? And not like there are million of gays drooling over him wanting to buy his music. He was just using his body to get some attention and there is nothing wrong with that. When Gaga does it it's okay since she is a "fierce female!11!" but when guys do it "it's pandering!!1!!". The double standards are too much.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Swallow
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

the tag is gone :bradley:

someone had to report me, like why so serious? :toofunny:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Bloody hooker

I wanna have some fun with him :heat: :fan:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

SKANK
12 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

I didn't know that Disney gifs were enough to trigger certain people on this site. Thanks to the dozen or so people who liked my fox drinks milk gif, though. It was only meant to be funny so idk who reported it, but I'm glad some of y'all got a chuckle out of it. Cya. :kiss:

disco-stick-comparison.jpg

It's like this forum forgot that a "disco stick" is a ****. Do they think Gaga literally wants to wash a horse when she says, "dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down?"

I get that this site can't show explicit content, but if we are at the point where we can't have fun with double entendre, then we can't talk about half of Gaga's discography.

And reporting the LGBT tag? I'm such a deeply bitter unhappy person, yet even I can realize ya'll are being too serious. :toofunny:

Katharine Hepburn

It's nice to see him be sexy without being concerned with being sexy

xoxo Joanne

Hebi

It's been a while since I've seen a picture of him all alone. His Instagram is full of pictures of her rat- wife Prinyaka Chopra lately

Eddie

If I got him just for one day to fck me. I'd become a nun the next day 'cause no other **** will compare to his **** and no other **** will be worth my uranus :giveup:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived