đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: 1984 rumours & theories

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

So I came across many interesting theories and rumours on instagram, decided to share the most intriguing ones:

There's a big clue to the new season in Episode 7 of Apocalypse. It might get something to do with a movie named "1984", meaning that the story won't be actually happening in 1984.

Spoiler

The new season will be somehow connected to Asylum.

Spoiler

Billie Lourd might play the role of young Sally McKenna from Hotel

Spoiler

Zach Villa might portray the role of the famous serial killer Richard Ramirez

Spoiler

Gaga might make a cameo in this season due her recent secret project shooting nearby the ahs filming location

Spoiler

Ariana Grande is also rumoured to appear on the season. Giving us Scream Queens vibes

Spoiler

other curious facts: what happened in 1984 -

Nick Pryor checks into the Hotel Cortez. The Countess hired Liz Taylor.

Nora Montgomery teaches Tate how to get rid of demons "Go Away!"

Spoiler

what do you guys think? If half of those are thruth we will have great season :classy:

imitalian

I love AHS don't get me wrong but I feel like Ryan almost never has a clear storyline for the season and  makes one as the season goes. It's more about the characters and the place than a choesive plot. 

Diamonster

The ridiculous connection to Sally just cuz of the cheetah print has me :awkney:

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Diamonster said:

The ridiculous connection to Sally just cuz of the cheetah print has me :awkney:

I hope they don’t touch Sally’s character, it is my favourite ever and Billie is not good enough to play it tbh

Enigma
1 hour ago, imitalian said:

I love AHS don't get me wrong but I feel like Ryan almost never has a clear storyline for the season and  makes one as the season goes. It's more about the characters and the place than a choesive plot. 

That’s what I loved about the earlier seasons tbh. I feel like they were less about a single storyline and more about a bunch of intertwined ones. The way he used all those asylum tropes and made them work together was genius

Diamonster
39 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I hope they don’t touch Sally’s character, it is my favourite ever and Billie is not good enough to play it tbh

Honestly I’d be pissed 

Luke78619

I’d be here for the rumour that Emma is playing that little girl from asylum who killed her friend and mum, can’t remember her name. 

Shed be roughly 30 in this season if that’s the case, and Emma is 28 I think

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

JohnWayne92

My brother said something about they are actors playing in a film about camp counselors and that's what is with the "wardrobe tests," and why there aren't any kids. 

JohnWayne92

I'm hoping that's its Thredson and Winters son on his first spree, and Lana is in the last few episodes or very small through the entire season hunting him down Gale Weathers style, which is partially why she is so aware of him at the end of Asylum. Shes kind of kept up with him after this because he is just like his father. 

Archived