question

Most Hated Gaga Song By Fans?

Twitter

Most Hated Gaga Song By Fans?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Songs

Featured Posts

dynamite

DIC is not even in the top 50 of contenders why is it there? It gets literally no hate. 

Black Jesus, Just Another Day, Jewels N Drugs are some songs... 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Teeth is so overlooked I'm pissed :air: Monster and SHICD are much weaker, yet they get a free pass because one is a bop and the other one is about jerking off :air: I hate gays

Why is DIC even there?

Auralegends
10 minutes ago, homomo said:

You need to be put in prison for putting DIC on that list. The responses alone in this thread prove it's one of her most loved tracks.

Anyway, JnD is hated by a lot of people.

Or give a WP, I don't know which option is the worst

FfFfFfFF

Everyone with a GGD should know the answer to this even without looking at the options. :messga: Also, DiC is a fan-favorite, you should've added Bad Kids.

LadyLuca

I actually like jewels and drugs ....the instrumental smashes.... Fashion of his love or brown eyes would be my "most hated" gaga songs

witchcocktor

Who the **** hates Teeth? It's a freaking AMAZING song that will NEVER sound dated. 

LG6 better be full of songs like Teeth, honestly.

Babel

I’ve listened to Jewels a total of 3 times I guess? It’s her most avoidable song in her catalog. 

Magui

Don't know. Probably depends on what each of us like or appreciate the most in music and her songs specifically.  Some of the ones you point out are my favorites. 

If the poll was counting the least favorite track among those with taste,

it would definitely be "Gypsy." 

*shivers*

Lord let us forget. And may the SJW-adjacent GP never remember or catch wind of the song, its title, or what she said about "gypsy life" in oh so many live performances.

That song is a cringe tsunami. 

AJRocketMan

I notice most Monsters don’t like Jewels N Drugs, however, I hate Teeth. It’s too masculine for me to take Gaga seriously on that song. The song would have sounded better if she had given it to a man instead. She should’ve replaced it with the masterpiece that is No Way.

Archived