Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LateToCult’s “Worst Gaga Songs”

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Hehe. I think I’ve trolled GGD for long enough that I can stick my name onto this thread’s title. :stalkga:

Some of y'all bout to be real mad at me but it must be said...

4-A4-EEC37-7494-4-C1-C-9-EF9-061997746-B

10) Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can say)

187-CF749-4-FDE-48-F6-A288-06-C52-C21579

I used to like this song. Or maybe I just told myself I liked it? Either way she does not get played anymore. She’s annoying. Not much else to say. Next.

9) Sinner’s Prayer

96-B80952-ECD2-48-FE-A23-F-E0-DFF183-EBF

A southern bumpkin. A prude. Offers nothing new or interesting to music. 

8) Bad Kids

E240-DAF7-C3-D3-4-DCF-8624-5-BE94-AABB46

Another song I used to bump to. Now I see how cringe it is. It was originally gonna be placed at #9 but decided not to do Hoanne that dirty.

7) 3-Way (The Golden Rule)

BA051-AC9-EA54-4651-BA33-271-C3-BF98-A91

I understand that this song is supposed to be humorous but mama this is garbage! Not enough Gaga in it. Justin Timberlake and baby Adam Sandler are not those girls.

6) Diamond Heart

EW. THIS SONG IS SO ANNOYING. I GET THAT IT HAS MEANING BUT TO ME ITS JUST STRAIGHT UP SCREAMING AND JUST NOT APPEALING. YOUUUUUUUNG WILD AMERICAN SH*TE.

5) Americano

Y’all can stop pretending this song has any social commentary on immigration or whatever it is y’all deluded yourself into thinking. She smells and I’m glad the mariachi version was never made. The cringe!

4) Fashion!

F5-B2-A135-1451-4123-889-A-BB8-AE9168-D4

Not to be confused with her prettier sister “Fashion.” This song is nothing but filler. The Epione of Gaga’s discography. Literally no reason for her to exist.

3) Jewels N’ Drugs

An abomination. Universally hated for a reason. Will smoke your weed while you’re sleeping and won’t even inhale properly. Owes you $50 for breaking sh*t at your apartment. Slept with your ugly landlord and told him about your dog that you’re not supposed to have.

2) Million Reasons

Or as I like to call her, “Melanin Racists.” Gaga’s worst ballad. She’s only liked on here because she had somewhat moderate success in the US. She had that success because of the Super Bowl. People didn’t buy it or stream it because they liked it. They did it because for many it was their first time hearing that Lady Gaga had new music out. As far as they knew she hadn’t released anything since Applause. Take take take take take her her her her her to to to to to the the the the the trash trash trash trash trash where where where where where she she she she she belongs belongs belongs belongs belongs. Ugly music video. Fat.

Dishonorable mentions...

Donatella 

stink

Electric Chapel

stank

Just Another Day

stunk

1) Perfect Illusion 

Ugly. Rotted. Gutted. She single handedly derailed/delayed Gaga’s comeback. Recorded in a bathroom and it shows. She will fade away from memory because Gaga will ignore her (as she should). She’s hard to sing too. Certified aluminum foil. P*ssy smells like rotting fish. The music video was lame too. Has a literal fart noise somewhere in it. #AllLivesMatter type b*tch. “I’m not racist because I dated a black guy” type b*tch. Biggest disappointment I’ve ever experienced as a Gaga fan. Deserved to flop.  Fat. Sleeps with her brothers and father. 

And that concludes my list. Don’t be scared of getting messy in the comments. :ally:

sheepish regina george GIF

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

You don't have taste

sad_sitting.gif

Sinner's Prayer and Electric Chapel are some of the best Gaga songs, if not, THE best Gaga songs :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

LateToCult
Just now, jakob said:

did you get the attention you wanted? :ally:

And the job. And the guy.  :ally:

Enzo
4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

1) Perfect Illusion 

Electric Chapel

2) Million Reasons

5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

4) Fashion!

6) Diamond Heart

9) Sinner’s Prayer

10) Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can say)

you can just call yourself tasteless

the hate towards Joanne :eww:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Andreu

0) Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can say)

187-CF749-4-FDE-48-F6-A288-06-C52-C21579

I used to like this song. Or maybe I just told myself I liked it? Either way she does not get played anymore. She’s annoying. Not much else to say. Next.

1) Perfect Illusion 

Ugly. Rotted. Gutted. She single handedly derailed/delayed Gaga’s comeback. Recorded in a bathroom and it shows. She will fade away from memory because Gaga will ignore her (as she should). She’s hard to sing too. Certified aluminum foil. P*ssy smells like rotting fish. The music video was lame too. Has a literal fart noise somewhere in it. #AllLivesMatter type b*tch. “I’m not racist because I dated a black guy” type b*tch. Biggest disappointment I’ve ever experienced as a Gaga fan. Deserved to flop.  Fat. Sleeps with her brothers and father. 

3) Jewels N’ Drugs

An abomination. Universally hated for a reason. Will smoke your weed while you’re sleeping and won’t even inhale properly. Owes you $50 for breaking sh*t at your apartment. Slept with your ugly landlord and told him about your dog that you’re not supposed to have.

6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

6) Diamond Heart

EW. THIS SONG IS SO ANNOYING. I GET THAT IT HAS MEANING BUT TO ME ITS JUST STRAIGHT UP SCREAMING AND JUST NOT APPEALING. YOUUUUUUUNG WILD AMERICAN SH*TE.

this is so wrong, specially Perfect Illusion sweatie WYD?????????????????'''''

Miracle

I'm calling the mental hospital

Perfect Illusion is Gaga's second best song. 

joannesrats

Why get messy in the comments when the OP is messy enough as it is? 

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Why get messy in the comments when the OP is messy enough as it is? 

Well someone on this site has to.  :koons:

gagaweekly

You can hate the songs but your description about songs are... rude?? I know being a fan doesn't mean you have to love everything related to someone you stan, but how you can be ”fan” of someone and say that mean?? Maybe to someone doing this can be ”cool stuff” but for me, no. Just my thought.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived