💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Beyoncé #1 50K-70K

Miaou

Featured Posts

LordEnigma

I feel like it’s kind of a non-event. She just dropped it out of nowhere and it’s kind of confusing if you don’t follow her or care about her.

I wouldn’t label this as her own album - more of a companion to the album.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah

my theory for beyonce not selling as much anymore is because the music she's putting out is basic af, like any other R&B/Hip-Hop artist can put out the music she's putting out now. LEMONADE was so interesting because it was HERS, it was HER story & HER life she was singing about, no other artist could sing those songs and make it work

LordEnigma
3 hours ago, August3 said:

Worse than Madame X. If Madonna is over, surely Beyoncé is too:ohwell:

Madame X also had months and month of promotion and didn’t even do THAT much better :huntyga: no one knew about this album until a week ago

Chuckles
5 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

When I saw the title of this thread, I initially thought it said 150-170k and then realised the 1 was part of #1.

The same happend to me. :flop: I was thinking like ok,alright but then I started reading the thread in detail and was shocked.

Btw, I'm happy your long texts are back :kara:

Babel

I love Bey, but her fanbase surely needs some humbling. I bet she doesn’t care about sales at this point so a commercial failure won’t hurt her but will punch the Beyhive right in the face. 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Diente said:

I love Bey, but her fanbase surely needs some humbling. 

After reading this thread and twitter, so do monsters. Seems like Gaga’s recent success has made monsters just as bad as the hive. 

Babel
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

After reading this thread and twitter, so do monsters. Seems like Gaga’s recent success has made monsters just as bad as the hive. 

That is why this fanbase deserves Haus Ugly and a delayed LG6. 

Vitleysingur

Hive on Atrl just told me Beyonce is an indie artist. I am sure this is her standard. :tony:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Runway
33 minutes ago, Oyster said:

This is sales right? Streaming is the thing now so this isn’t important 

70k is WITH streaming counted sis

giphy.gif

KingRedd

I sincerely hope Gaga pulls numbers because how y’all bash Beyoncé every day she legit has to now. If LG6 (May she have a safe birth) doesn’t pull huge numbers we are getting dragggggggggggggggggggggggggggggged

ARTPOP Era PTSD

May I Read You? 😎

ELECTROHEART

Amazing :ladyhaha::vegas:

*LG6 sells 2k*

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

6 hours ago, PinkPop said:

Why does everyone come on here to drag Bey - yet when someone drags Taylor Swift the whole world has ended.

Damn, double standards much.

And it's always the.same.friggin.people.

I actually see the opposite. People have no problem dragging Taylor Swift, but as soon as it's Beyonce it's a crime. And some even get accused of racism.

Beyonce flopped. It's a good dose of humble pie for that fanbase as they are always the loudest at dragging other artists and pumping up their God.

Archived