Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD: Beyoncé #1 50K-70K

Miaou

Featured Posts

weed

That’s horrible lmao truly horrible, idc what u say that is sooo low for Beyoncé attached to the movie event of the Summer. The songs are bops, I think the dialogues were a mistake tbh, not that it would’ve saved it

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

This is the second soundtrack that is the companion to an iconic set of songs from the original though, I'm not surprised at all :emma: Y'all are being way too harsh on her this "era" that's not even an era :ladyhaha:

I get it though. You wanna see her fail. But let's be honest, if Gaga released a companion album to an iconic soundtrack she also sang on you would've been very happy with this kind of success :oprah:

It's a fab little album too. I'm glad some people are buying it.

Didymus
31 minutes ago, nikola said:

I wonder why are album sales so low... Especially for Beyonce that did amazing numbers with her last album... Are people fired of some artist or is something else happening 

The Lion King itself is happening :rip:

People just wanna see the movie. Very little people care about Beyoncé being in it or releasing a set of songs on the side. I'm sure most people don't even know about it, and the ones that do will obviously favor the movie soundtrack over this thing :shrug: It's normal. I don't get why everyone's acting like this is something worth talking about. I expected it to sell a lot less :toofunny:

She has like five lines in the movie, this forum needs to relax. Wtf is the point of comparing this to ASIB :air: Completely different scenarios.

Judasboy
3 minutes ago, Enzo said:

according to Hive in ATRL it's because Bradley Cooper ksksksks

The gif Lion has 300 collaboration lol . They Are so Deperate

Govhooka

These number are tragic no way around it.  The album came out the same day as the movie so it's no excuse. Beyoncé is supposed to be God of the music industry. Her fans calls everything a flop because Beyonce always had big 1St week #'s.  Beyoncé made lion King about her the movie is no longer about lions.  The movie already had why she felt the need to make another soundtrack. Oh that's right to push I'm proud to be black narrative. I had no idea lions had different races 

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, Enzo said:

according to Hive in ATRL it's because Bradley Cooper ksksksks

next they'll say it's because of Irina's russian fans

Musery

Govhooka
Just now, Didymus said:

The Lion King itself is happening :rip:

People just wanna see the movie. Very little people care about Beyoncé being in it or releasing a set of songs on the side. I'm sure most people don't even know about it, and the ones that do will obviously favor the movie soundtrack over this thing :shrug: It's normal. I don't get why everyone's acting like this is something worth talking about. I expected it to sell a lot less :toofunny:

She has like five lines in the movie, this forum needs to relax. Wtf is the point of comparing this to ASIB :air: Completely different scenarios.

Because Beyoncé fans called AsIb movie n soundtrack a flop.  

Lextyr97
41 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Well TLK is bigger so ....

That’s the point

Didymus
Just now, Govhooka said:

Because Beyoncé fans called AsIb movie n soundtrack a flop.  

That makes them deluded though, why return the favor with equal delusion :rip: 

JoeJane

3rd flop album in a row 

ASIB outsold all the 4 last Beyoncé's albums togheter :cryga:

Talent won 

adamsenigma
49 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

She's on Xtina level now.

Beyoncé can still sell out stadiums and have cultural impact. She has a huge fan base and a lot of respect to her name. I love Xtina but please, Beyoncé is at the top while Xtina can barely get a top 50.

Judasboy

I’m so happy for this Numbers only for Beyoncè stans that dragggggs Gaga everyday

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, Judasboy said:

I’m so happy for this Numbers only for Beyoncè stans that dragggggs Gaga everyday

Same. I’m happy the movie is a success for Beyonce and that people like it. She did a great job with the album but her fans deserve these tragic numbers.

Mirages
8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

if Gaga released a companion album to an iconic soundtrack she also sang on you would've been very happy with this kind of success :oprah:

Black Panther The Album did 154k... Beyoncé is regarded as a bigger icon than Kendrick Lamar so how is it that that album did so much better?

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Admin changed the title to HDD: Beyoncé #1 50K-70K

Archived