💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Thoughts on "The Queen"?

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

The Enigmatic

What are your opinions and thoughts about "The Queen"?

I think it's my favourite tracks on BTW , the melody the slowdown everything about the song is amazing

It gives me literal goosebumps 

I wish we recieved visuals or a live performance of that underrated track

WBU ?

Spoiler

anyone who hates this track needs to go to hell , it's an act of homophobia

I am having my ARTPOP moment

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo

one of the best on BTW

people hate on it for no reason

the bridge is one of her best lyrics to date

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

DrKindnessKunt1999

It’s a gorgeous track :heart:

It’s one of my favorite Gaga songs. 

The Fame

I like it! It's a power anthem.  It has some amazing lyrics, too:

"I am wind and hurricane, the stormy sky and rain
When you run dry, I'll flood your pain"

"Starry night, come inside me like never before Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door"

"I will fly on a Challenger across the Sky, like a Phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore." 

GypsyBabe

I’m sorry. I really dislike the song. The lyrics are really cheesy to me and the chorus sounds very rushed. I love the bridge though. 

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, The Fame said:

I will fly on a Challenger across the Sky, like a Phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore." 

It reminds me of watching the Challenger explode into flames in the sky. 

⚯͛

PaulR2345

I love the message and the bridge and the lyrics but there’s something that always irks me about the general production of the song, like the drums are on a totally different tempo or something. Other than that it’s good.

imnotyourbabe10

Definitely a fan of it!  The lyrics as well as the track itself.  I like how it kind of mellows out toward the end.

Gagaplayer315

A Masterpiece and whoever disagrees can choke :lolly:

Hebi

Tbh I have to be on the mood to listen to this song properly. And with that I mean euphoric af 

AlexanderMagno

It's my favourite Bonus track.

It's actually the only Bonus Track I like from Born This Way.

It's so empowering and like so many songs from that album she tries to mix a few sounds in a different song structure. I really like the effort. It really is part of Born This Way. Probably just "one more song" in the middle of so many empowering songs, but nevertheless good (and I guess that's why it's a bonus).

The last part of the song is the only one I find kind of cringy. But I find it one of the most honest lyrics actually, "Like a phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore" is probably what the artist that Gaga was back then truly desired.

She seems like a boring person to around, I obviously wouldn't know though
Like does she ever smile? People who met her said she has a great sense of humour which is very surprising to me

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Sneaky Oliver

Love it! I agree some parts of it feel... a bit unnecessary (like "the queen-een-een) part. But the lyrics are some of the best from BTW album and THAT bridge/outro sends me to HEAVEN everytime I listen to it

I’m on my Legacy Act era

AmericanxDream

Madonna's a legend. Oh wait, wrong Queen. I like the last minute of the song (the instrumental), but the vocals aren't it. 

• Admin changed the title to Thoughts on "The Queen"?

Archived