💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga could rerelease Fame considering the return of Haus Labs?

Dukttape

Featured Posts

Dukttape

We all know how she feels about selling fragrances, but I think something that gets lost in that discussion is the fact that scent is an entirely different sense being stimulated and utilized by the Gaga brand. Scent triggers memories harder than any other sense, yada yada yada.

With the reemergence of Haus Labs and her retrospective exhibit in Vegas, I think this would be a great opportunity for her to rerelease Fame, m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ definitely with a redesigned bottle; possibly also a capsule fragrance variation. It was insanely successful before. I don't see much of any cons here... especially since it would require almost no promo if they sell it in-store at Park MGM or do a makeup tie-in with samples and a discount code or something.

TLDR: I MISS FAME, THE FRAGRANCE

DutchHooker

She should bundle make-up and fragrance with LG6 for a diamond album.

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Didymus

She'll never do that voluntarily, I think...

She hasn't mentioned anything about the "art of fame" etc. for years now. She's done glorifying it or commenting on it in an artistic way, except to note its irrelevance and dangers :ohwell: I think she'd feel like re-releasing that would send a wrong message.

Which is boring 'cause that perfume was amazing and because, even though she doesn't realize it, Haus Labs is just as problematic message-wise lol.

mister max

I think she lost the patent or whatever for it since lots of remakes with familiar bottles have been released since she discontinued it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

RAMROD

No. She can't. The formula and bottle are not hers to use, it's under COTY's copyright. Besides, COTY have also sold the rights for the bottle to Black Panther as part of their merchandising.

tumblr_puyc42n5ee1vz3i63o1_400.png

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

elijahfan
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

No. She can't. The formula and bottle are not hers to use, it's under COTY's copyright. Besides, COTY have also sold the rights for the bottle to Black Panther as part of their merchandising.

Right, basically came here to say this about Coty... but I'd love for Haus Labs to sell perfumes in the future, I absolutely loved FAME and wore it for a long time.

Also, I had no idea about this Black Panther thingy, that's kinda heartbreaking to see this piece of design that was thoroughly thought-through by Gaga and Nick Knight just getting recycled and pasted on top of another brand :rip:

JusKeepBreathin

I think she dropped the ball with Enigma. She could easily have done a double album greatest hits vinyl or CD  called Enigma and sold copies  at at her show for the next two years. It would rival Hamilton sales.  IMO. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived