đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bieber to Trump: Let those kids out of cages

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Didymus

I mean...

Fine, I guess, but I'm getting tired of celebs thinking politics happen on Twitter :madge: He should've done more when the controversy was alive and brewing.

Maybe I'm being a little too harsh and demanding and I don't mean to be, I'm currently also frustrated regarding myself and how I'm using my political power as a citizen and not sure if I should do more, so it's just part of that train of thought :oprah:

GhettoFabulous
Just now, Didymus said:

I mean...

Fine, I guess, but I'm getting tired of celebs thinking politics happen on Twitter :madge: He should've done more when the controversy was alive and brewing.

Maybe I'm being a little too harsh and demanding and I don't mean to be, I'm currently also frustrated regarding myself and how I'm using my political power as a citizen and not sure if I should do more, so it's just part of that train of thought :oprah:

Exactly but again the president is a very active tweeter soooooo

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

I mean...

Although I don’t think everyone should HAVE TO be an activist or express their political thoughts, I agree with this. 

Why didn’t he tweet this last year? 

The answer: These people don’t care unless something affects them personally. Now that his friend is in jail and he wants him out he felt he could squeeze in a little activism.

Very half assed. But I appreciate the good intention. 

Mirages

That's very nice of him, but and no offense what does he know about politics if he can't even spell right and tries to make it on twitter :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Ryusei

*you're

is this another scooter publicity stunt? I'm sorry but I can't take anything he does/says seriously if he can't even spell sh*t right

Musery

Bellatrix

Why do all these US celeb care so much for him to be released tho? Do they not understand the meaning of committing a crime? :oprah: 

FlopSlurper

maybe he can talk to his best friend the trump supporter kanye, I'm sure he'll be able to convince him

Morphine Prince
Just now, Bellatrix said:

Why do all these US celeb care so much for him to be released tho? Do they not understand the meaning of committing a crime? :oprah: 

People think just because someone is their friend they can’t commit a crime. 

If Gaga murdered someone half of her fan base would be on the streets demanding her release and the other half would be demanding the death penalty. 

Reginald
10 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

He's been in jail for a long time, without trial, for these relatively minor crimes that he's been accused of. Going on three weeks now. 

He hasn't been proven guilty or innocent. they're just holding him there for no real reason

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, Reginald said:

He's been in jail for a long time, without trial, for these relatively minor crimes that he's been accused of. Going on three weeks now. 

He hasn't been proven guilty or innocent. they're just holding him there for no real reason

I don't see how assault is a minor crime :rip: 

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

There is video evidence of him committing aggravated assault. He will get his trial.  

Reginald

Lol I'm cancelled :heart::selena: 

On topic, kudos to Bieber for using his influence in a positive way. 390k likes, wow.

AmericanxDream
30 minutes ago, Bellatrix said:

I mean technically Bieber's Canadian. :ally:

Archived