šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GGD vs Youtube Monsters: Who Has Better Taste?

KatieJudasGaga4

What do you think?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Better Taste

• Gagadaily
    • Youtube

Featured Posts

Enzo

Million Reasons deserved

YouTube Monsters AKA GP snapped

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

ElectricKing

GGD has better taste for sure

Ā 

Million Reasons - best song on Joanne - really???

John Wayne, Dancin' In Circles, Perfect Illusion, Sinner's Prayer, Joanne, Angel Down say hi

Didymus
8 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Which categories? I'm curious Ā :oprah:

I mean, JND is predictable but there's far better choices, like the trainwreck that is Hey Girl or something boring and unimpressive like Fashion of His Love :chica:Ā 

That the YouTubers chose Judas as the best choreo is also mindblowing to me :air: Personally I say Alejandro but BR is a good choice as well, I'll admit.

The YouTubers choosing SHICD as an underrated track is fine (I don't even wanna mention GGD's SP choice because it's not even underrated) but again: so many better options like Retro, Dance, Freak, Disco Heaven, Eh, Eh, Money Honey, Americano, Bad Kids, JND,...Ā  :madge:

And ****ing TEOG as the best song on BTW? :lmao: **** you GGD that is the most basic choice you could possibly make omg. I'm also frowning at YouTube picking Judas but at least that song had some spunk.

etc. etc.

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

And ****ing TEOG as the best song on BTW? :lmao: **** you GGD that ļ»æis the most baļ»æsļ»æic choice you could possibly make omg.ļ»æļ»æļ»æļ»æ

PreachĀ :diane:

KatieJudasGaga4
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I mean, JND is predictable but there's far better choices, like the trainwreck that is Hey Girl or something boring and unimpressive like Fashion of His Love :chica:Ā 

That the YouTubers chose Judas as the best choreo is also mindblowing to me :air: Personally I say Alejandro but BR is a good choice as well, I'll admit.

The YouTubers choosing SHICD as an underrated track is fine (I don't even wanna mention GGD's SP choice because it's not even underrated) but again: so many better options like Retro, Dance, Freak, Disco Heaven, Eh, Eh, Money Honey, Americano, Bad Kids, JND,...Ā  :madge:

And ****ing TEOG as the best song on BTW? :lmao: **** you GGD that is the most basic choice you could possibly make omg. I'm also frowning at YouTube picking Judas but at least that song had some spunk.

etc. etc.

I can't believe I disagree with you on everything once againĀ :selena:

Ā 

Oh wait, you enjoy Bad Kids? Finally someone who appreciate this masterpiece, we finally agree on something!
tenor.gif?itemid=3579688

Jadeykins
Just now, Didymus said:

nah Judas ISĀ the best choreo lmao!Ā Ā i love the verses of Alejandro with the floor work because it makes it more uniqueĀ but not a fan of the chorus xĀ 

Didymus
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Oh wait, you enjoy Bad Kids? Finally someone who appreciate this masterpiece, we finally agree on something!
tenor.gif?itemid=3579688

It's literally in my top 5 of her discography :rip: Along with Americano I don't get how people haven't woken up to the fact that it's epic :wtf:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Didymus said:

It's literally in my top 5 of her discography :rip: Along with Americano I don't get how people haven't woken up to the fact that it's epic :wtf:

I love Americano too, but not one of my personal favorites. I do however really love the "acoustic" versions she did during the Monster Ball and at the BBC Radio 1 Festival

Florian
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Preach Didy !!! It's among my favorites on BTW

OpenHeartedMonster

I would say Youtube but because GGD voted Superbowl as the best live performance I think GGD got it

Archived