💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce kind of snapped

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Bobbins

This song is so powerful especially because of how skin tone and colorism is still such a big issue in society. I wish Gaga went back to making political songs instead of singing about her dead aunt. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
4 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

This song is so powerful especially because of how skin tone and colorism is still such a big issue in society. I wish Gaga went back to making political songs instead of singing about her dead aunt. 

The “dead aunt” album has a song called Angel Down, please delete your account. :bye:

Bobbins
Just now, THATFoxyFeeling said:

The “dead aunt” album has a song called Angel Down, please delete your account. :bye:

Yes I know that sis but I felt like the execution of that song was poor. I wish Gaga was more open to collaborative efforts with music professionals so she can create magic like this. It did wonders for ASIB too. 

Pink Tape

lol why you gotta "drag" gaga for singing about her personal experience..and calling the whole joanne project as "singing about dead aunt" is just uncalled for tbh. poor kyungsoo gotta be tarnished like this..

Bobbins
1 minute ago, Pink Tape said:

lol why you gotta "drag" gaga for singing about her personal experience and calling the whole joanne project as "singing about dead aunt" is just uncalled for tbh. poor kyungsoo gotta be tarnished like this..

I just feel like it's been a while since I've related or been moved by Gaga's studio album/music. ASIB did move me too. Sorry my opinion. 

Enzo
7 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

about her dead aunt. 

this is not it honey

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
9 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

I wish Gaga went back to making political songs instead of singing about her dead aunt. 

you haven't heard Joanne then

Angel Down?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

At least by re-releasing the "dead aunt" song, she's spreading awareness about Lupus in a little way. And you need to calm down with that negativity.

KatieJudasGaga4

I remember you making a thread hating Gaga a while ago I think, not here for it again. And please don't call Joanne the "dead aunt" album. That is so ruthless and harsh. 

Bobbins
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I remember you making a thread hating Gaga a while ago I think, not here for it again. And please don't call Joanne the "dead aunt" album. That is so ruthless and harsh. 

can u stop being hyper sensitive omg. This generation literally gets offended so easily. 

Wet Fire

Music does not have to be political lol. Let Adele be Adele and Beyoncé be Beyoncé. Gaga has made an album full of political stuff. No need to drag it further with the risk of it coming off as not genuine. And Beyoncé's first few albums had little to zero political relevance. You mean she brcame aware of colorism after putting out 4 albums? :laughga:

KatieJudasGaga4

Also, I don't see how Angel Down was executed poorly with these lyrics.....

"I confess I am lost
In the age of the social
On our knees, take a test
To be lovin' and grateful

Shots were fired on the street
By the church where we used to meet
Angel down, angel down
But the people just stood around"

This perfectly shows how our society today is. Some people notice these things and do absolutely nothing to stop it. They just let it happen and the problem we have around the world just keeps getting worse.

BSG is amazing but you don't need to disparage LG to praise Beyonce. The dead aunt jokes are unimaginably rude. Chronic illness and transgenerational trauma are inherently political. I don't know how you listen to Gaga discuss how her father was haunted from losing his sister and took it out on Gaga, and just be like "yeah, f*ck that."

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived