💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Trailer of The Witcher (netflix) Next GOT?

Kapi09

Featured Posts

Kapi09

What do you think? Many people believe that this series will be a successor of Game Of Thrones.
As a Polish Boy I would love it! :ally:

My name isn't Alice

Mirages

Could be...the books are amazing, the games were very well done, depends on how the series are done and if Netflix picks them up for more than two seasons after their new policy :selena: 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

FlopSlurper

I dislike the actor. Fascinating how they managed to make the protagonist unlikable in both the game and the movie. 

IcePrincess

It's sad that HBO isn't making this. It would be much more mature, climatic and raw. 

I find that trailer a little cheap 

yes and
17 hours ago, Mirages said:

Could be...the books are amazing, the games were very well done, depends on how the series are done and if Netflix picks them up for more than two seasons after their new policy :selena: 

what is the new policy? 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Mirages
2 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

what is the new policy? 

Apparently it's not beneficial for them to renew series for more than 2 seasons, because they have to pay the actors more if it becomes a hit cause they ask for it and then the series of course takes a dive in popularity in later seasons, so it's better for them to not renew series but come up with a whole new show for people to get sucked in :selena: So they will be producing series with very little seasons in order to make more money. I mean it makes sense from business point but it really is sad that we will most probably getting just 2 or 3 seasons of each show :triggered:

SEXODUS

i’m not digging the special effects department, some of it just looks... :emma:

yet i’m hopeful.

yes and
17 hours ago, Mirages said:

Apparently it's not beneficial for them to renew series for more than 2 seasons, because they have to pay the actors more if it becomes a hit cause they ask for it and then the series of course takes a dive in popularity in later seasons, so it's better for them to not renew series but come up with a whole new show for people to get sucked in :selena: So they will be producing series with very little seasons in order to make more money. I mean it makes sense from business point but it really is sad that we will most probably getting just 2 or 3 seasons of each show :triggered:

To be honest, most of Netflix shows are low-budget crap, so it's not surprising that nobody wants to watch the shows and they are not renewed. But as you mentioned money takes part here; there is no point to continue any show if nobody will watch it :sis:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

DiegoMonster

I’m going to have my first Witcher experience in the Nintendo switch later this year, even though the series will be different, im really hyped for it tbh 

Mirages
1 minute ago, dancewithnobody said:

To be honest, most of Netflix shows are low-budget crap, so it's not surprising that nobody wants to watch the shows and they are not renewed. But as you mentioned money takes part here; there is no point to continue any show if nobody will watch it :sis:

Some of the shows are done very well, there's not many but there are some, I really liked The Haunting of Hill House, I thought it was very well done, The Good Place is very underrated and The Umbrella Academy was great as well, but that's probably it, too bad they don't give them bigger budget. But it's what it is and money always comes first so...Especially now that they took a dive in popularity and half the non-original stuff is going to be moved to Diseny+ since the Disney and Fox merger and their development of their own streaming platform, it looks like they should maybe invest in some really good Netflix Originals cause they will not withstand it :trollga:

LateToCult

No offense to Henry Cavil but he doesn’t exactly have the...range to compete with GOT’s cast.  :poot:

bloody g

I highly doubt it

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

adamsenigma
26 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

No offense to Henry Cavil but he doesn’t exactly have the...range to compete with GOT’s cast.  :poot:

Tbh Geralt isn't really a character full of emotion :ohwell: But I feel like his acting will be good on this show, I hsve faith on it

River

"chaos is the most dangerous thing in this world"

no honey

writing clichés like this one is the most dangerous thing in this world :awkney:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived