💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Beyonce & Jay Z Desperate To Make Blue Ivy, 7, A Superstar

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Blue-Ivy-Song-Beyonce-Album-Brown-Skin-G

“Beyonce has been programming Blue Ivy to be a singer since the day she was born,” a source close to the superstar couple said.

“Blue has seen every one of her mother’s shows and performances and she’s has been taking vocal lessons from her mother since before she could talk!”

“Of course Beyonce is supportive of Blue Ivy’s career goal, which is to be just like her mom,” the source told Radar.

“They know that Blue Ivy has a beautiful voice and, coupled with actual talent, there is no stopping Blue.”

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/07/blue-ivy-song-beyonce-album-brown-skin-girl/

Ryusei

I mean.. isnt that obvious and not a rumor? If they wanted her to have a normal childhood they wouldnt push her into the spotlight like that. 

Musery

HoneyB

Ms. Blue Ivy Carter is already a certified LEGEND, her washed up mother can’t relate. :golfclap:

Stream BROWN SKIN GIRL:vegas:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Dilwyn

I mean they put blue in a song when she was like 2 months old, i don't think is any secret

Sneaky Oliver

Well if Blue is enjoying it, I don't think there is a problem here. futhermore she's just a child and she must be playing around with the popstar fantasy (as many other kids do and they're not even close to the reality as she is) so... let's wait for her debut album :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Meredith Grey

This kind of worries me for Blue’s sake because we know how many children like this end up. But also I have enough trust in Beyonce that she can properly parent Blue and help her become famous if she so chooses.

HoneyB

Not y’all actually believing this:smh:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

sillynate
52 minutes ago, Sugden said:

I mean they put blue in a song when she was like 2 months old, i don't think is any secret

I believe she was 2 days old when she was featured on one of her dad’s songs :vegas: 

LilyLark
53 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Not y’all actually believing this:smh:

Yeah, it's Radar aka the most unreliable of the already unreliable tabloids. That said, it's pretty obvious they have no issue or they like including her in their projects...but I doubt they are "desperate" to turn her into a child star. As long as the kid isn't being forced to headline a Nick or Disney show, it's completely harmless.

Helxig

I'm sorry but it's a well known fact that if you pressure and groom your children to be what you want them to be, instead of following their own dreams, then they will turn out either really rebellious, or mentally ****ed up.

Although I doubt this is even true.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Miichael

I was wondering who "7" is, then realised it's her age :laughga:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Archived