Bradley's apartment in NYC

Woolfsmck

Featured Posts

Gaby15
On 7/19/2019 at 9:52 PM, Woolfsmck said:

Ā 

Looks like the rumours about him getting a NYC apartment is spot on...Ā 

.Ā  ..šŸ˜

According to Page Six, the source says thereā€™s still one question mark in the breakup.

ā€œHer team is trying to figure out if Bradley will transfer a property in her name. Itā€™s the only thing not resolved.ā€

If Bradley's valuable townhouse goes to Irina, he should buy an apartment to himself and his mother.

I think an apartment will be better to his mum than a five stairs townhouse without elevator.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IndieAlt
18 hours ago, Gaby15 said:

According to Page Six, the source says thereā€™s still one question mark in the breakup.

ā€œHer team is trying to figure out if Bradley will transfer a property in her name. Itā€™s the only thing not resolved.ā€

If Bradley's valuable townhouse goes to Irina, he should buy an apartment to himself and his mother.

I think an apartment will be better to his mum than a five stairs townhouse without elevator.

Irina already has aĀ nice apartment there, Iā€™d be surprised if he gave her theĀ townhouse.Ā Ā Iā€™m not sure his mom would relocate to NY. It seems with all the future movies heā€™s gonna be working on heā€™ll stillĀ be in LA quite often

Woolfsmck
9 hours ago, IndieAlt said:

Irina already has aĀ nice apartment there, Iā€™d be surprised if he gave her theĀ townhouse.Ā Ā Iā€™m not sure his mom would relocate to NY. It seems with all the future movies heā€™s gonna be working on heā€™ll stillĀ be in LA quite often

I think he will be spending some of his off time with his daughter..Ā 

NYC

His 'work' clearly has him everywhichwhere . .prolly LA a lot since they kinda have a lot of movie making facilities thereĀ 

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived